• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

If you don't see me...

Just started working for the Rat today(Buena Vista is owned by Disney). As some of you may know, I've had some money trouble as of recent and had to get a better job with more hours, so I am now doing Video Game testing for Buena Vista Games. Right now, it looks like I won't be online as much as I used to be, so if you guys don't see me here that much, that's the reason.

I'm still feeling this out. I'll have a cubical (ugh, cubical farms... I HATE working for corperate....I mean HATE) and a computer along with various consules (hey fellow geeks, I'm going to be using the Nintendo Wii AND X-Box 360 before you do :lol: )...so we'll see what their policy for web surfing goes.... here's the pic from my newly printed security badge (it came out good considering all their jpg compression on it....what do you guys think? Like the beard?)

I was trying to do my best Mel Gibson impression...seperated at birth?

Good luck! If I put a video game category here, you can say you are doing research :lol:

well i hope you get everything sorted out with finances and the new job. i was in a cubicle at my last job..its not so bad in my opinion...the wall provided some nice cover for what was on my monitor if a boss happened to sneak up on me.

imaguitargod said:
(hey fellow geeks, I'm going to be using the Nintendo Wii AND X-Box 360 before you do :P

i've actually been converted from consoles to just pc games :lol:

Sigh...no one has commented on my beard... :D
Shooty* said:
How do Disney treat their employees? I'd imagine they're quite good...
Well, I've worked for Disney before, and they treat their employees like shit. But this job (so far) seems to be an exception.

It's a very manly beard.

Are you growing mutton chops to link to it (i.e. let your sideburns grow long and along the underside of your chin to meet the beard)? Can't tell from that angle.

Shooty* said:
It's a very manly beard.

Are you growing mutton chops to link to it (i.e. let your sideburns grow long and along the underside of your chin to meet the beard)? Can't tell from that angle.
Oh! Manly, I like that! Yep, it's a full beard, sides, underneither, and all. The sides are starting to fluff waaaayyyy out.

:) Shooty and Mullet.....
settin in a tree......
K.I.S.S.I.N.G...:)

oh sh*t, did I say that outloud?

what the hecks a guy supposed to say about another man beard??

Hillbilly Chili said:
:) Shooty and Mullet.....
settin in a tree......
K.I.S.S.I.N.G...:)

oh sh*t, did I say that outloud?

what the hecks a guy supposed to say about another man beard??

HAHAHA...i am totally with you on this one Hillbilly...LOL
about a woman...well that would be a diffent story mullet man..:)

marcosauces said:
about a woman...well that would be a diffent story mullet man..:)
That can change...it'll take alot of donations.....ok fine, don't comment. I'm satisfied with Shooty's comment...he's secure enough with his manlyness that he can comment on such things.... Oh burn! :)

:) (just razzin you guys, don't worry :) )

Back