I'm Back Around

Ronnie,

I don't have a ton of extra starts, but if you want the extras I DO have, I can send them your way, or figure out a way to get them to you...

Thanks for the offer man, but right now, I am not set up...got a lot of cleaning to do...heck, I haven't even thrown away last years plants yet...

Divorce is like an earthquake that rips a canyon through your life; you need to build a bridge to get to the other side. Glad to see you finished yours AJ. Missed ya bud! Now spreadeth thy wisdom among the forum and make all right in THP.

:clap: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :clap:

Welcome back AJ! I wondered where you were these past few months. Start off small this year, i know after growing 70+ plants last year and a 10 year supply of superhot flakes/powders, i'm toning down this year to maybe 15 plants all of which are every-day use peppers and just one super hot (reaper). sit back and relax and enjoy the awesome weather we have been having in texas lately :)

Welcome back AJ! It's been awhile since I've been on here too but it's sure nice to still see some familiar faces around here. Hope you're doing well and best of luck this season!

¡Hola! and welcome BACK from south FL
880smile-1.png

Welcome back to the forum, AJ.

Back