• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

IM BACK!!

HELLO ALL

i just want to take the time to thank you all for the love you showed me and mine during the most trying time of my 43 years of my life

there are few words that can ever sum up the sadness that i have with the loss of Amanda, i am far from over this and most likely will never be

im moving forward by the grace of God and it was only by His intervention that i did so, but i want you all to know that your replies meant the world to me, even though i never met any of you with the exception of NICOLE FROM HEATBREAKING DAWNS, i feel a closeness to you all,

im back in "business" as it where, so if anyone is interested in anything i have please feel free to check

I HAVE A OFFER GOING RIGHT NOW SO FEEL FREE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT

AGAIN THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVE AND MAY THE PEACE OF THE LORD JESUS BE WITH YOU ALL

THANKS YOUR FRIEND AJIJOE

Joe: glad to see you back. I'm sure that the all mighty presence of the Good Lord has helped in your times of trouble. Take care my friend.

Welcome back Joe! Everything will be ok....time doesnt really "heal" all wounds. It just lays down some really good scars. lol

Hey WB Joe. I can't imagine what you've been through. Lots of great folks here who care and wish you the best.

Glad to see ya back Joe!

"May You Always Walk With GRACE
And The Light Of The Universe
Shine Upon Your Path"

Your Friend ..... Don

thanks all its good to be back, but i can see that im just not myself quite yet

healing is a process and a learning experience if we allow it to be
all i can say is if it were not for Jesus Christ i would have lost it :crazy:

there are just no word to describe how powerless i feel,and ya know its not all that bad

thanks again so much

your friend Joe

Back