• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics Indoor Grow Area (Build & Grow) PICS

Lookin goot, if ya don't mind askin where did ya get the 4 in pots and how much are they. I need a bunch of starter pots, I use to get tons from the wifes work, but they moved her to another campus so I don't get them anymore...

Lookin goot, if ya don't mind askin where did ya get the 4 in pots and how much are they. I need a bunch of starter pots, I use to get tons from the wifes work, but they moved her to another campus so I don't get them anymore...

Bakers may reveal his location, but you can check out this site http://www.growerssolution.com/page/GS/CTGY/roundgreenhousepots Beagle uses the 3.5 deep (5") and they also sell by the case. I think they have the 4" as well. I am waiting for right after Christmas and then I am gonna be ordering mine. Got an expensive wife....

Hey there...i get them from a wholesaler located in apopka, fl. not too far from you im sure :) I gotta double check the name for you, but the cases are sold 1550 per case.

Update....

It was time for the first 288 cell tray to come out of the grow area! Heres a rundown of how it all went :) These are the Trinidad Scorpion Red i got from Chad S :) Thanks buddy!

Heres how it started....
IMAG1135.jpg

Then we line up a bunch of 4" pots that i then put about 1 tsp of top dress 8 month fertilizer into and mix with the soil...
IMAG1144.jpg

Out of the tray they look pretty rooted and nice and ready to be transplanted :)
IMAG1151.jpg

Set it up in the pot...
IMAG1147.jpg

And there it is! Ready to be liquid fed and placed out in the shade house!
IMAG1149.jpg

Heres them on the table in the shade house...got 265 out of 288! Great numbers! Thanks Chad :)
IMAG1161.jpg

There are 6 tables here that each hold 2200 or so 4" potted plants :) Gonna fill them UP!!
IMAG1163.jpg

Heres what replaced them in the grow area! Trinidad Scorpion Red ISOLATED from my buddy Hixs :)
IMAG1164.jpg

To Be Continued...

Man that is a boat load of peppers :dance: . Gotta make it over you way in the spring. It will be an amazing site :woohoo:

Man that is a boat load of peppers :dance: . Gotta make it over you way in the spring. It will be an amazing site :woohoo:

Ditto!! That is going to be a sight to see once they're up and going! My wife and I go to Sanibel every summer- I'd love to check it out!

Update from yesterday....i forgot...

took out the tray that was here...full of all kinds of T Scorps (yellow, Chocolate, Morouga, Yellow turning red), potted them in 4" containers and added these 288 back in the grow area...these are Trinidad Scorpion Red "Isolated" from Hixs, just like the tray to the right of it from the other day....

IMAG1170.jpg

And heres some bigger 72 cell ct trays with more of the same in them...Trinidad Scorpion Red "Isolated" from Hixs :)

IMAG1171.jpg

To Be Continued...

Update from today....

Was out walking thru the shade house atsome of the4" pots i did last week...look at these White Bhut Jolokia plants....about 5 weeks old! :)
IMAG1176.jpg

Heres wherei moved the seed tray planting area to..got a bit cold today....im inside in the office and sitting down too! YAY! :)
IMAG1178.jpg

Took out the back tray and potted them up in the 4" pots and out in the nursery they went...replaced them with ANOTHER full tray of Trinidad Scorpion Red "Isolated" from Hixs :) That 3 full trays of them going now :) 288 X 3 :)
IMAG1186-1.jpg

On a side note...The 288 cell tray of Brain Strain Red from PepperLover (Judy) is looking great!! about 85% Germ on this tray so far....im sure more will "pop" up :)
IMAG1184-1.jpg

IMAG1185-1.jpg

Heres a BORING video of me doing one of the 288 trays today....very exciting stuff here...lol
288 cell planting video

As a reminder this is what im growing under...2 of these linked together side by side !!
IMAG1167-2.jpg

so this is what it looks like nowup top in the grow area as of tonight!! 3 288 cell trays of Trinidad Scorpion Red "Isolated", 1 288 cell tray of Brain Strain Red, 5 6 cell trays of TRinidad Scorpion Red "Isolated", and 1 288 cell tray of Yellow Brain Strain/ Red Brain Strain/ Trinidad Scorpion Red "Isolated" Mixed...
IMAG1179-1.jpg

To Be Continued....

Update...

It was time for the 288 cell tray of Brain Strain Red from Judy (PepperLover) to come out of the grow area and be potted up! This thing CRANKS out some plants very fast! Here the tray before i started potting them up..

IMAG1207.jpg

Same as usual...line up some 4" pots with the 8 month fertilizer in it and here we go!!
IMAG1209.jpg

They ALL had a very nice root system already...very ready to be potted up!!
IMAG1214.jpg

And on a side note....the tray of Yellow BS, Red BS, and T Scorp Red is ready for an update as well! Cappy...your Yellow BS have by FAR been in the lead! Look at these things !!
IMAG1217mod.jpg

To Be Continued...

Wow, an impressive setup.... cant wait to see what this will look like as time goes on. so far I'm going to Guesstimate approximately 7 bajillion pods from this this grow. give or take a few

Wow, an impressive setup.... cant wait to see what this will look like as time goes on. so far I'm going to Guesstimate approximately 7 bajillion pods from this this grow. give or take a few
LOL is that more or less than a Tazillion?? LMAO :) Yes theres going to be a TON of pods in the spring! Start saving some $$$ now!! :)

Man, what a setup. I'm jealous.

UPDATE.....

Did Some de-seeding today :) Got these fresh Brain Stain in the mail yesterday! Pulled about 75 good seeds from these :)
IMAG0007.jpg

These are some of the plants i pulled out of the grow area a few weeks ago...a WIDE assortment of stuff! Purple Bhuts, Choc Scorps, and all kinds :)
IMAG0009.jpg

Finished potting up Judy's (PepperLover) Brain Strain Red 288 cell tray...got 235 to "pop"...Good numbers :)
IMAG0010.jpg

IMAG0011.jpg

A BUNCH of Trinidad Scorpion Red from Chad S :)
IMAG0012.jpg

And more various "Super Hots" form the AWESOME THP.com members!! This is all stuff from my grow list if you want to know what these all are :)
IMAG0013.jpg

IMAG0014.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

Also...figured i would update the Yellow BS tray from Cappy, Hixs, and PepperLover...Lookin good! :)
IMAG1219.jpg

To Be Continued....

UPDATE!!

Heres what the area looks like as of now.....4 full 288 cell trays of Trinidad Scorpion Red "Isolated Seed Stock" Plus the almost full 288 tray of Brain Strain Yellow :) Plus the "Fluro Challenge" plants...and a few more T Scorp red iso plants in 72 cell count trays...
IMAG0048.jpg

A bunch of little PURE STRAIN ISOLATED Trinidad Scorpion Red Plants!! I CANT WAIT FOR PODS!!!!
IMAG0052.jpg

IMAG0053.jpg

Gonna pot up the Yellow Brains This weekend probably Christmas eve or so :) What a way to spend the holidays!! LOL

By the way..my father made me promise i would ask around...anyone have ANY interest in Sugar Cane???? Plants or the cane itself?? hes growing it now....some wild idea he had...lol :)
IMAG0045.jpg

I had some plywood I could have gave you If we lived closer, I bought to many sheets of 3/4 and I don't have the need for them.

Back