• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

It is what it is 2023

L0UFxDi.jpg

Under extreme pressure from my peers :lol: I am reluctantly starting my 2023 glog
Haven't actually planted any seeds yet, but it won't be long before I succumb to the gentle scent of compost, the lure of germination and the excitement of seeing a sprout
I am, however, cleaning all my plant tags if that's not commitment I don't know what is

Last edited:
I do prefer the taste of the padron, it's sort of nutty and smoky, the shishito is more grassy and sweet.
I can still eat a pan-full of 'em, cooked quick in olive oil and sprinkled with sea salt - heaven :D
I love peppers with a nutty taste. My tap-de-cortí peppers are also very nutty when the are properly ripened. They really taste like chestnuts!

🤤Definitely have to try this recipe!

Did I tell you I was sick of the sight of peppers? I am, I am so over peppers :lol:
Last harvest of sweet peppers, I have no idea what these are, except they are delicious, I think the seeds were Spanish and this is 8th harvest I've had, so very prolific
xE9s5hS.jpg

These look like Pimiento Piquillo pappers, especially the spade shaped ones. I share your love of the Padrones, one of my favorite ones. I really like the Piquillos, too!

Back