• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

It is what it is 2023

L0UFxDi.jpg

Under extreme pressure from my peers :lol: I am reluctantly starting my 2023 glog
Haven't actually planted any seeds yet, but it won't be long before I succumb to the gentle scent of compost, the lure of germination and the excitement of seeing a sprout
I am, however, cleaning all my plant tags if that's not commitment I don't know what is

Last edited:
'bout that pineapple rocoto... does it actually taste like pineapple? Or is it "imaginary" like with the aji pineapple? I have tried the aji pineapple myself and couldn't detect any pineapple taste. I wanted to try growing the pineapple rocoto once too but couldn't find any seeds...
I dont know this was my first attempt at them, all 10 seeds sofar are a bust :(

same as pink grapefruit - tastes just like ordinary grapefruit - life is full of disappointments :(
When I was a kid, there was only yellow grapefruit available and it tasted somewhat bitter, which I grew to love. These days grapefruits mostly taste sweet... the good old varieties are no longer available it seems...

... or some redlove apples... although they don't qualify as "pink" as they are anthocyanin colored... and the real pink fruits are likely lycopene colored...
I've got 5 different redlove varieties growing in my backyard 😁

Fbz2l80X0AAsyKe.jpg

Ok, should stop hijacking this thread now... :seeya:

Last edited:
I have no idea, the temperature thingy hasn't been set up yet, but they're covered with a cloche overnight and seem to be doing fine.
I think it was a bit too early to put Phase 4 out there but they're doing OK, in that they're not dead yet, it will be good to compare them to the ones under the lights.

Back