• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

ItBurns Pizza Challenge "ACCEPTED" X2 (teaser thread)

So... SneakiestFever and I have been dong a few hot pepper videos.  Recently we were contacted by ItBurns (here on the forum) and issued a challenge.  ItBurns agreed that we can make 1 large pizza and half it, so all the ingredients will be doubled.

The Challenge:  Eat a "pizza" and hold it down for at least 5 minutes.  Some water is allowed to help wash down the "pizza".  "Sauce" must be mixed and applied on the video.  (seems easy enough)
The Ingredients:  1 bottle of Jimmy's Scorpion Sauce (from KneppersPeppers) (x2) and 3oz of Moruga Powder (got this from Judy at pepperlover.com) (x2).  Pizza crust and any toppings that we wish.  (this is going to be the most expensive pizza I've ever attempted to eat)
The Prize:  If we both finish (and hold down the pizza for at least 5 minutes) we will receive a bottle of 9.6 pure evil.

We've got the main ingredients, but we are going to have to wait until we are both off of work for a couple of days after the challenge (ATTEMPT).  If by some freak act of god we are able to comsume the pizza, I KNOW we will need some time to recover.  Planning on doing it Jan 17 as long as nothing comes up.

I was pretty optomistic about this challenge....until the powder arrived in the mail :rolleyes:  (a little scared now...is this even humanly possible?) 

Here's what we are dealing with so far:

1508632_716263241725722_1371893865_n.jpg

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Best of luck, you should look up my pizza challenge from last year and really get scared. I provided about 8 types of powders at only a gram each and not all finished :) Judy's powder is going to make your teeth peel.  :onfire:
I'm looking through the attempts now.  Awesome!  :)  I am very afraid.

Brian's Jimmy Scorpion is an awesome sauce.
I'm positive that I couldn't handle an entire bottle in one sitting let alone nearly a quarter pound of powder on top of it.
It's gonna suck to be you guys for a while. ;)
Good luck!

Over/Under 1.5 pieces total between the both of you before reversal.

Powder/flake is a different sort of animal. The concentration of peppers per bite is much larger than chomping on a single pepper. There is no advice I can give you on lessening the impact, just prepare for a lot of intense, raging, inferno-like torture.

I predict a lot of wasted powder...

And Jimmy Scorpion sauce... :(

I ordered extra sauce and powder so that we would have some that we can actually "enjoy".

Naga Chomper setting the bar pretty high.  I hope we can get through 1.5 pieces.

Naga Chomper said:
 I predict a lot of wasted powder... And Jimmy Scorpion sauce... :(

Having been around long enough to have witnessed last years challenge, I agree with Naga Chomper.

Oh Good Lord, you guys are in for a world of Hurt!  I was going to offer some regular Pure Evil for the sauce, but after seeing this....  it's not needed.

Tell you what, I'll sponsor the 9.6 IF it stays down! 

By the way....do BOTH have to eat it and keep it down? 

Good Luck....you'll DEFINITELY need it~~~

Yes, Ann both were going to have to keep it down. If you remember my original Pizza challenge (JHR)  before Joyners it used a dropper full of your 1 million PE. I let that go because i want to see if this challenge is even doable. But i will leave that up to you on how you want that to go if you want to send them one. If one got it down it would be a miracle in its own right lol.

oCaveman said:
I ordered extra sauce and powder so that we would have some that we can actually "enjoy".

Naga Chomper setting the bar pretty high.  I hope we can get through 1.5 pieces.
The intent was .75 of a piece of pizza each.

After having skimmed through a couple of your vids, it's a longshot on either one of you getting through a whole slice before reversal, or outright quitting.

Believe me, the way this will feel to you, there's no shame in throwing in the towel after a few bites.

I'd say good luck, but the outcome is predestined.

Pepperjack91 said:
Zac a little bird told me you wanted to back out. Haha
well that little bird is just a punk. hes just as scared as i am! I WILL try it and I WILL get at least one piece down. not sure about keeping it down though...

Well... If the original called for Pure Evil.... THERE WILL BE PURE EVIL!  It's official, 2 droppers of PURE EVIL will be a part of the sauce.  Order has been placed.  :)   

"I mean, if a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing right"...Raoul Duke

This just went from nearly impossible to impossible. Lol. Good luck though. I slipped last week and put 5 or 6 drops of Pure Evil in a drink instead of 1 or 2 and that set me ablaze good. I couldn't imagine 2 droppers full, plus the sauce and powder on top of that. If it were me I'd make sure I had at least 3 days off, and a months supply of frozen tp on hand  :hell:  :fire:

I don't know what to post..... Literally. 

ohmygoodness!!!

Side note- Meathead's PE is ~6mil,  regular PE is just over 1.5mil SHU. 

Back