• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

ItBurns Pizza Challenge "ACCEPTED" X2 (teaser thread)

salsalady said:
I don't know what to post..... Literally. 

ohmygoodness!!!

Side note- Meathead's PE is ~6mil,  regular PE is just over 1.5mil SHU. 
Thanks for the clarification there SL! I forgot I got the 6 mil instead of the 1.5. So 1 drop of 6mil in my drink was damn toasty, which would equal 4 drops of the 1.5, how many drops in a full dropper of 1.5 PE?

There's about 20 drops in one of the 1.5mil droppers when the droppers look about 75-80% full.  Some of the higher SHU bottles have smaller droppers, which is going to cause confusion in the future.  Not sure how to deal with that yet~  :think:  

salsalady said:
There's about 20 drops in one of the 1.5mil droppers when the droppers look about 75-80% full.  Some of the higher SHU bottles have smaller droppers, which is going to cause confusion in the future.  Not sure how to deal with that yet~  :think:  
Off topic, I didn't get a dropper in the 6 mil bottle. That's how I slipped with my drink. Good news, cleared my flu riddled sinuses good! On topic, so that's at least 40 drops of PE as well on the pizza? Yikes. Good luck!

1 bottle Jimmy Scorp, 1.5 oz powder and now their adding Pure Evil....?????

salsalady said:
1 bottle Jimmy Scorp, 1.5 oz powder and now their adding Pure Evil....?????
One bottle of Jimmy, and 3 ounces each was the original deal. He had to buy 6 ounces of powder, and two bottles of Jimmy Scorp. They did agree to one large pizza, so it's a bottle and three ounces a side.

I don't think they need to introduce the PE. The three ounces of powder will pretty much destroy them. It would be a waste of PE.

And that stuff is WAY to awesome to waste.

Just to clarify... The original challenge was:

1 bottle of Jimmys
3oz of moruga powder
1 dropper of PureEvil

Finish pizza and hold it down for at least 5 min.

We are doubling all the ingredients since there are two of us.

Is this a REALLY bad idea............ YES
Will this be an EPIC FAIL..............  Most Likely
Will we have a good time trying.....  Oh ya!

You're all crazy :-)

Let's watch the crazies!
i did that last time

Just saw your vids today. Took it like a champ! I was very impressed.

Man idk what your idea of a good time is! My idea of a good time is drinking crown royal straight out of the freezer. Or being on a 40 foot fishing boat out in the Gulf. Or cooking a large piece of meat on the grill. But putting that much pepper products down.... Hell more power to ya.

I sorta agree about it being a waste.. But on the other hand, if it's worth the cost of the products for them to attempt the challenge then maybe it's not a waste! What would life be without challenges?
And people willing to take on challenges.

I would advise each of you to buy a 5 gallon bucket of vanilla ice cream. You're gonna want a cool place to sit the next day.  Also, have 911 on speed dial. Better yet, just call an ambulance as soon as the pizza is out of the oven. Maybe you'll get lucky and they'll get there before you dig in.  ;)
     What kind of pizza are you planning on eating throwing up? LOL It doesn't matter. Good luck?  :pray:

Back