It's Time to Spread some of Brazil to Ya'll - CLOSED

This one has had some demand and I'd like to share it with people. Here's the deal. I'm hoping they transport OK, but worst case you extract the seeds and grow them next year. I have a nice stack of these pods from today's harvest. If you send me a self-address stamped bubble envelope with $0.64 loose postage included and return address label, I toss in 1-2 ripe pods and send back. You can then taste the pod/extract seeds. They have a good amount of seed in them so you should be set. They look really cool IMO.

if you're in, post your place on my thread. This is one where you need to get your envelope out fast as the pods are already ripe/picked. :) U.S. members ONLY. It's illegal to ship fresh pods out of country.

Hope you like them. You MUST follow directions if you want these. No $0.44 postage being sent as that will not cover the cost as these are irregular in size, but fortunately pretty small pods.

P1090763.jpg

Chris

Hi

I would love some, can i get in on the list?

If so i will send the SASE tomorrow

Thanks either way, nice offer of you

Gabe

6 winners so far - 14 spots left. Be sure to post here immediately to capture your place and then PM me for address. It's easiest to track that way. :)

Chris

Hey, I'd love to try those ones, I just found out about them recently. They look similar to the Cumari, maybe a distant relative? What species are these puppies, anyway?

PM sent right after I post this!

-Karl

Nice cmpman1974, the Biquinho looks cool indeed. Maybe next time when its seed. Nice that your are sharing these with us!

Back