• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

I've been missing...sorry

Just wanted to say sorry I haven't been posting lately. The game we're working on has been going into massive overdrive since we are on our final week here. As of last week I've been working 6 days a week, 11am-11pm. ugh.

Since my car broke down (again) I have today off so I can post a little. Once the project is done, I'll have alot of time to post and read all the lovely and crazy posts that you all write!

dreamtheatervt said:
I was thinking he was taking a journey to the center of his mind again.
No, not again. Infact I've been in you people's reality (read: abnormal for me, normal for normal for you guys) for the past few weeks and I am itching to go back to mine. Too many bills that need to be payed off soon.

Pam said:
So, oozing any pus lately?
Nope, but the face is still sore. It woke me up two nights ago because I was laying on my pillow too hard on that side. I have a nice 1/4 inch recessed scar on that side now.

bentalphanerd said:
Whats the game IGG?
Ask me that in about a week. I'm under contract not to say.

I noticed it had been a little 'normal' around here lately, we need you back so you can start distorting our reality for us.

why don't you try to work a naga into one of the games, sort of a secret joke for the THPers.

imaguitargod said:
I can not confirm that.

haha i know, that's why i gave you the: :P that is the one game (i know of) from EA that i am anticipating at least. saw a few demo videos and the graphics look amazing..and some of the features are really cool as well. i like the interactive backgrounds...saw some guy saw down some trees with a machine gun. :hell:

sadly, i'm not sure how my computer will run the game. i have a pretty decent setup for gaming, but decent setups only last so long before you are back to running new games at their minimum capabilities...if you can play them at all.

Hey IGG!

My wife wants you to post a pic of that thing you pulled out of your face. You can PM it to me if it's too gruesome for the general peanut gallery here. :lol:

Back