• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Jamison's "Operation Pods" 2013 is a Mission Complete

Well THP, its that time of the year again. I've been anxiously awaiting to give life to these seeds that we all cherish so much. This year I'm gonna focus most of my grow towards Scotch Bonnets, with 14 different strains. Also have a few Supers and 7's with a few others as well. I still have 3 plants that have been overwintering and still doing good after another cutback and a bonide treatment for aphids. Heres the list :party:

Bonnets
MoA Scotch Bonnet
SB Orange
Jamaica SB
FDA Bonnet
Costa Rican Yellow
Trinidad SB Red
Squash Pepper
Jamaican SB Montego
Jamaican Red
SB Jamaican Yellow
Jamaican Yellow
Jamaican Hot Chocolate
Bonnet Bell

The 7's

Bubblegum 7
7 Pod Orange
Romy's Yellow 7 (OP)
7 Pod Jonah
Brainstrain Yellow
7 Pot Primo (from Primo)
Cappy BrainStrain Red
7 Pot Primo Orange
Other Supers

Bhut Brown
Bhut Yellow
Armageddon F-2
Impact F-1
Black Naga
TS Morouga (Bakers Peppers)
Douglah x Butch T
Romy's Douglah (OP)
Chocolate TS
Butch T Mississippi Strain (from Butch T)

Others

Fish Pepper
Caribbean Red
Red Trinidad Hab
Trinidad Perfume
Turks Cap
Pointsetta
Maui Purple
Black Pearl
Biker BIlly Jal
White Hab
Fatalii (GURU)
Hawaiin Sweet Hot
Ancient Pepper
Mini Sweet Bell
Goats Weed
Pepper Mania Myster seed.

Jalapeno, Scotch Bonnet, Butch T
20130102_214301.jpg

I soaked seeds on 12/31/12 and sewed into Burpee coconut fiber pellets on 1/1/13.
20121231_170723.jpg

20130102_214138.jpg

I had started one Fatalii plant earlier not sure what day, probably around 12/15/12.
20130102_214221.jpg

Thats it for now guys. Can't wait til an update!

Was talking to a friend last night and he mentioned taking thin-sliced venison and wrapping it around jalapenos, then wrapping the whole thing in bacon and baking for a while. Sounds pretty good to me.
Droooooool......

Nice pic brother. Livin the life eh?! Down here in the Glades, the wild hogs dwarf the bambi sized deer we got. My dad had an airboat back in the day, we used to go froggin out in Big Cypress and occasionally pop some gators with the bang stick. I got bit by a pigmy rattler when I was 6 and spent 2 weeks in intensive care at Jackson memorial. Everglades in now home to burmese pythons the size of a school bus and the best soil Florida has to offer.

Just thinkin of some grilled venison topped with your pecan smoked powders!

I'm about halfway through your glog but had to comment. Awesome plants, varieties and pics! That Ice Scream Scorpian sounds great hope someone can find a matching F2. Your foodie pics had me drooling. Those ribs made me want to fire up the smoker. As a fellow fisherman, I'm jealous of all those pike you have up there. I've only hooked a pike once and he mutilated my spinner before getting off. The next day my step brother caught one in the same spot. That thing was a monster compared to the bass we usually catch. Good luck with your grow brother, though I'm sure you don't need it.

Yeah, the horns don't taste very good. Now a days without a proper hunting spot, I just help the ranchers with too many does. No more bow hunting, cuz I can't get in there until their hunters are finished in early Jan,. so I use my "reach out and touch" equipment..bottom line I still have access to venison...

C'mon Denniz...there are deer down here! I have limited on Camp Pendleton every year I have hunted it! Not many trophies, but there are some freezer fillers for sure!

Jamison, nice work brother! Free anything is in short order down here in Cali...Your plants will love that new plot!
. No Forrest here. The only wilds we have in my area are coyotes.

Nice one Jamison! Nice patch of dirt. Free compost... I never - certainly not in Africa lol Awesome buck. I know what you're going to be eating for a while... chile con buck, hot and sour buck, buck hot pot, buck vindaloo... nice!

Big up on dat killa buck brethren, very nice awesome! I love bow hunting, been too many years since I sold mi rig but don’t think I’d even get close after the ganja you mentioned, hehehe. Now don't forget to post some gutting, cleaning, skining and cooking pics :rofl:
Got to have kaya now ... ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
»» Foobar2k ::: Bob Marley & The Wailers - Kaya (1978) - 02 - Kaya ::: 1:23/3:16 (••••••••••) ::: 495 kbps ««

Venison.............Jamison's way, .."Jerk Rubbed... Backstrap".. with a side of "Gentleman's Jalapeno Curd Cornbread, Smoked Asparagus........and a St. George's Pride Ale (Kenosha)....to wash it down...............just some wishful thinking......

So when you thinking your going to plant out? We are in the same zone i'm pretty sure, and would love a idea of when i should plant out as well:P

What up everyone!? Been slacking a little and will be still for a while. Been focusing on other stuff. Got some babies hardening off for the last week but got set back by a few days of rain, so they spent a couple days in the house. Have so many more plants to start getting out there. Will be planting out next week for sure, Hathron. Dont know where in WI you are but if your in the northern part of the state I'd wait a couple weeks. They just got some snow I hear. Set back for everyone up there, poor farmers! Heres a couple pics. Will update a lot more next weekend!

Naga Viper

Butch T MS strain

Yellow Jamaican

7 Pot Bubblegum

This seed I got from the seed train and was labeled as a Morouga Scorp, but clearly not.

Goat's Weed close up

I completely just threw the OW's outside to fend for themselves. Got a couple Jal's going. Cant have enough of those. Before these 2 set fruit I crossed em with a Maui Purple.

Ill def get around to responses and everyone's Glog!

Looking good my brother!
Hopefully you get a killer moruga cross out of that one, assuming that it is part moruga!
Keep the updates coming when you can! It's good to see you have progressed some outside!

It will be the year of the bubblegums!

Lookin' good Jamison! Glad to hear you're putting your peppers out at night when you can. You'll be able to cut the cord in another couple of weeks I bet. How's the spring Walleye fishing?

Back