• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Jamison's "Operation Pods" 2013 is a Mission Complete

Well THP, its that time of the year again. I've been anxiously awaiting to give life to these seeds that we all cherish so much. This year I'm gonna focus most of my grow towards Scotch Bonnets, with 14 different strains. Also have a few Supers and 7's with a few others as well. I still have 3 plants that have been overwintering and still doing good after another cutback and a bonide treatment for aphids. Heres the list :party:

Bonnets
MoA Scotch Bonnet
SB Orange
Jamaica SB
FDA Bonnet
Costa Rican Yellow
Trinidad SB Red
Squash Pepper
Jamaican SB Montego
Jamaican Red
SB Jamaican Yellow
Jamaican Yellow
Jamaican Hot Chocolate
Bonnet Bell

The 7's

Bubblegum 7
7 Pod Orange
Romy's Yellow 7 (OP)
7 Pod Jonah
Brainstrain Yellow
7 Pot Primo (from Primo)
Cappy BrainStrain Red
7 Pot Primo Orange
Other Supers

Bhut Brown
Bhut Yellow
Armageddon F-2
Impact F-1
Black Naga
TS Morouga (Bakers Peppers)
Douglah x Butch T
Romy's Douglah (OP)
Chocolate TS
Butch T Mississippi Strain (from Butch T)

Others

Fish Pepper
Caribbean Red
Red Trinidad Hab
Trinidad Perfume
Turks Cap
Pointsetta
Maui Purple
Black Pearl
Biker BIlly Jal
White Hab
Fatalii (GURU)
Hawaiin Sweet Hot
Ancient Pepper
Mini Sweet Bell
Goats Weed
Pepper Mania Myster seed.

Jalapeno, Scotch Bonnet, Butch T
20130102_214301.jpg

I soaked seeds on 12/31/12 and sewed into Burpee coconut fiber pellets on 1/1/13.
20121231_170723.jpg

20130102_214138.jpg

I had started one Fatalii plant earlier not sure what day, probably around 12/15/12.
20130102_214221.jpg

Thats it for now guys. Can't wait til an update!

Thanks Sticky!

This needs no intro,  but of course I'll tell you its a Goats Weed.

The growdown plant.  Birgits Locoto.   Perfect plant for this competition.  Thing grows lanky as hell!

Guru Fatalii, seeds off his mother plant.

Naga Viper

Chocolate TS.

Need another bump THP!

Thanks MGold!

Jamaican Red

Top shot of the Fatalii

Blurry Primo

Mini Sweets

Maui Purple, this plant is so dense you can't see the middle of it.

A shot lookin into the Maui Purple. See what I mean?

OW'd Butch T making its comeback finally!

Biker Billy's Jalapenos

Yet I still have some more pics if you guys would be kind enough for another bump!?

LMAO at Sticky, thanks for that man!

Butch T MS strain

Jamaican Hot Chocolate

Bonda Ma Jaques or however it's spelled!

Carolina Reaper

And that is it finally! Thank you everyone for all the bumps! Hope I didn't bore you guys too much! Have a good week THP!
Spicegeist said:
I haven't grown the Maui Purple or the Goat's Weed, between the two which do you prefer for production and taste?
To be honest with you I haven't tried either one of them yet. The Maui Purple is def the bigger producer tho. I'll let you know as soon as I harvest some!

hey.. that Costa Rican SB.. those are seeds i got ya right.. mine never made it.. and ran out of seeds... hook it up braman when you pod up.. =D love the updates... glad all is well...

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
hey.. that Costa Rican SB.. those are seeds i got ya right.. mine never made it.. and ran out of seeds... hook it up braman when you pod up.. =D love the updates... glad all is well...
I'll def keep you in mind man!

Damn bro, see what happens when you don't update in like a million years?!?  You got all those awesome shots to make us jealous!  The more I see those TS Chocolates, the more I am kicking myself for now sowing some.  I got some out of a monster pod last season and shoulda stuck a few seeds in the ground.  Oh well, gotta watch yours.  Looks like everything is moving in the right direction and you should be on one of those HGTV or DIY network shows, with all the renos you pulled!

I grew both the Maui and Goat's last year as well and I agree, the Maui Purple is a much heavier producer.  I wanna say they were about the same heat level, but there were just so many more pods on the Maui Purple.  I got tired of picking and just let them go, I'd go out and grab a few every once and a while, but that, the Red Chiero, Pimenta de Chiero, and a few others like it were just too much to keep up with. 

Jamison you caught me speechless mon, you’re doing an awesome job and have loads of pods to soon come. Wonderful updates and pictures, I’m surprised how great everything looks with you being so busy with all dat life’s been throwing at you. Keep up dat great grow and have great weekend brethren!

Wow huge update! Great pics, everything looks killer, container and in-ground. My potted plants aren't looking so hot. Goats weed and Maui purple in particular looking awesome. Rock on!

Back