• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Jamison's "Operation Pods" 2013 is a Mission Complete

Well THP, its that time of the year again. I've been anxiously awaiting to give life to these seeds that we all cherish so much. This year I'm gonna focus most of my grow towards Scotch Bonnets, with 14 different strains. Also have a few Supers and 7's with a few others as well. I still have 3 plants that have been overwintering and still doing good after another cutback and a bonide treatment for aphids. Heres the list :party:

Bonnets
MoA Scotch Bonnet
SB Orange
Jamaica SB
FDA Bonnet
Costa Rican Yellow
Trinidad SB Red
Squash Pepper
Jamaican SB Montego
Jamaican Red
SB Jamaican Yellow
Jamaican Yellow
Jamaican Hot Chocolate
Bonnet Bell

The 7's

Bubblegum 7
7 Pod Orange
Romy's Yellow 7 (OP)
7 Pod Jonah
Brainstrain Yellow
7 Pot Primo (from Primo)
Cappy BrainStrain Red
7 Pot Primo Orange
Other Supers

Bhut Brown
Bhut Yellow
Armageddon F-2
Impact F-1
Black Naga
TS Morouga (Bakers Peppers)
Douglah x Butch T
Romy's Douglah (OP)
Chocolate TS
Butch T Mississippi Strain (from Butch T)

Others

Fish Pepper
Caribbean Red
Red Trinidad Hab
Trinidad Perfume
Turks Cap
Pointsetta
Maui Purple
Black Pearl
Biker BIlly Jal
White Hab
Fatalii (GURU)
Hawaiin Sweet Hot
Ancient Pepper
Mini Sweet Bell
Goats Weed
Pepper Mania Myster seed.

Jalapeno, Scotch Bonnet, Butch T
20130102_214301.jpg

I soaked seeds on 12/31/12 and sewed into Burpee coconut fiber pellets on 1/1/13.
20121231_170723.jpg

20130102_214138.jpg

I had started one Fatalii plant earlier not sure what day, probably around 12/15/12.
20130102_214221.jpg

Thats it for now guys. Can't wait til an update!

Hey Jamison, welcome to the south my man.

Are you in the Memphis area? The further east of Memphis you are the closer to me you are lol.
I really think you'll love the weather, still have a fairly chilly winter but nowhere near as long. Looks like you've got a huge area to grow peppers...err I mean yard, yea huge yard. Once you and the family get settled in and when it rolls around to growing season next year, we should get together at some point.

Plants are looking good man.

WOO! TOP OF THE PAGE

coheed196 said:
Hey Jamison, welcome to the south my man.

Are you in the Memphis area? The further east of Memphis you are the closer to me you are lol.
I really think you'll love the weather, still have a fairly chilly winter but nowhere near as long. Looks like you've got a huge area to grow peppers...err I mean yard, yea huge yard. Once you and the family get settled in and when it rolls around to growing season next year, we should get together at some point.

Plants are looking good man.

WOO! TOP OF THE PAGE
Def closer to you then. The closest town I think of to us would be Savannah TN. I'll be living in Pickwick Dam area or the actual town is called Counce. Its right where MS, AL, and TN meet up if that makes sense? Right next to the TN River. I'll def make a trip or whatever to get up some day man! Sounds like a blast! Thanks for checking in and the southern hospitality!

DocNrock said:
Kickin ass and takin names!  Love it!

Doc I'm trying man. I'm bout to go get the rest of what I have hardened off into the ground sometime today brotha!

MGOLD86 said:
Lookin great brother!  That is a great looking plot you got there, it gave me some great idears... :) 

Enjoy the ZBB, he puts on a great show.

The plot turned out kinda nice actually. Surprised myself a little. Thanks for the kind words man. Zac Brown was awesome last night too!

stc3248 said:
Garden looks great! Garden potential at southern comfort home looks amazing...hmmm...southern comfort, hold on I gotta go pour a drink.
Lots of space Shane! Come on down and I'll til a spot in just for you!

WalkGood said:
Whoa coo pon dat bwoy grow mon … (patois for look at that boy grow)
You da man Ramon! Got to get to your glog quick like. It just always takes some time to get through that thing from wherever I left off! You have such an awesome glog goin man its insane!

Yea it makes sense to me man, I just Googled it and it says you will be about 2.5 hours from me. That's would be awesome, I've only met one other person from the forum and that was SS. Hell depending on the time of year, and if he'd have us, maybe I can talk SS into letting us both come down to his place and help him strip his plants of pods again. Hopefully he'll get tired of all that picking like he did last year lol.

coheed196 said:
Yea it makes sense to me man, I just Googled it and it says you will be about 2.5 hours from me. That's would be awesome, I've only met one other person from the forum and that was SS. Hell depending on the time of year, and if he'd have us, maybe I can talk SS into letting us both come down to his place and help him strip his plants of pods again. Hopefully he'll get tired of all that picking like he did last year lol.
Hell yea man! Sounds like a plan to me! SS in AL?

Awesome! I'm guessing somewhere in between us then eh? Def looking forward to the weather man. How cold does it get down there? I researched it a little bit but from what I remember it never seemed to get below 30 for very long. To me thats nice weather for working! I'll probably be in a t shirt when everyone else is wearing sweatshirts!

No SS actually lives south west of me. The weather isn't as cold as Wi, but it will get into the teens fairly regularly. Average in the winter is probably 30 if I had to guess. There are several weeks where the lows will be in the teens and 20s. The best though is the fall when lows are 50 and highs are like 75. That's perfect for me.

Jamison said:
… You da man Ramon! Got to get to your glog quick like. It just always takes some time to get through that thing from wherever I left off! You have such an awesome glog goin man its insane!
Thanks Jamison but I tip my hat to your glog as well, so back at ya, Hat’s Off Mon \o_ You’re living da life and it looks awesome from here, hope you have a great day!

Welcome to this side of the Mason Dixon!!
Everything looks so good up there! Tennessee is going to be awesome. Best wishes on the move and congrats!!!

Pretty looking plant. I got a little worried what I might see with a name like that haha.

I found the apple pie flavor meh. Cherry, strawberry, and blueberry were more to my liking, in that order. Higher proof too!

as good as that stuff is, it still can't compare to some real fruit infused white thunder. Hard to he my mitts on that though.

Back