• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Jamison's "Operation Pods" 2013 is a Mission Complete

Well THP, its that time of the year again. I've been anxiously awaiting to give life to these seeds that we all cherish so much. This year I'm gonna focus most of my grow towards Scotch Bonnets, with 14 different strains. Also have a few Supers and 7's with a few others as well. I still have 3 plants that have been overwintering and still doing good after another cutback and a bonide treatment for aphids. Heres the list :party:

Bonnets
MoA Scotch Bonnet
SB Orange
Jamaica SB
FDA Bonnet
Costa Rican Yellow
Trinidad SB Red
Squash Pepper
Jamaican SB Montego
Jamaican Red
SB Jamaican Yellow
Jamaican Yellow
Jamaican Hot Chocolate
Bonnet Bell

The 7's

Bubblegum 7
7 Pod Orange
Romy's Yellow 7 (OP)
7 Pod Jonah
Brainstrain Yellow
7 Pot Primo (from Primo)
Cappy BrainStrain Red
7 Pot Primo Orange
Other Supers

Bhut Brown
Bhut Yellow
Armageddon F-2
Impact F-1
Black Naga
TS Morouga (Bakers Peppers)
Douglah x Butch T
Romy's Douglah (OP)
Chocolate TS
Butch T Mississippi Strain (from Butch T)

Others

Fish Pepper
Caribbean Red
Red Trinidad Hab
Trinidad Perfume
Turks Cap
Pointsetta
Maui Purple
Black Pearl
Biker BIlly Jal
White Hab
Fatalii (GURU)
Hawaiin Sweet Hot
Ancient Pepper
Mini Sweet Bell
Goats Weed
Pepper Mania Myster seed.

Jalapeno, Scotch Bonnet, Butch T
20130102_214301.jpg

I soaked seeds on 12/31/12 and sewed into Burpee coconut fiber pellets on 1/1/13.
20121231_170723.jpg

20130102_214138.jpg

I had started one Fatalii plant earlier not sure what day, probably around 12/15/12.
20130102_214221.jpg

Thats it for now guys. Can't wait til an update!

Hi Jamison,
   It looks like you've been a busy man with relocating down south and getting your plants in. How are they doing for you? Have you been out fishing in the Tennessee River yet?

Finally here is some pics of the container peppers.  Still haven't made it to the garden yet but I'm sure it's doin fine!  Not too many pods yet,  but they are coming in right now!

Reaper

Black Pearl

Mini Sweet chuggin along

Hawaiian Sweet Hot

Jamaican Red

Pep Mania's Fatalii,  just oozing with buds!

Primo via Primo

Maui Purple

Stinkin aphid on my OW Butch T.    This thing been struggling with em since I brought them in last fall.

Butch T MS strain via Butch T

I have a few more pics but need a bumparooski!

Looking great! I'm scared to think what your plants will be looking like now that you're not up north. When'd you start those beasts? Put most of mine to shame.

Haven't moved yet guys.   I'll be in WI for the rest of the year most likely but unfortunately my wife and kids are gonna be leaving in a couple weeks.   My little guy starts school I think the last week of July or the beginning of August.   I have to stay up here and work still,  until I find a job down in TN.    Thanks Pep,   I started my plants in January this year.   A little bit to early for up here.   Ran out of room and lights,  and then the weather didn't want to cooperate at all this spring.

Couple more pics.

Jamaican Hot Chocolate looks like its gonna put on some weight!

Biker Billy

Bonda 

A couple MoA Bonnets.  The one on the left I forgot about outside and all the leaves got sun burnt unfortunately but its coming back strong.

My three little dwarf orange trees.   A Blood Orange,  Midnight Valencia,  and a Clementine.

And a not so good picture of the little container gang.

Lolita pod

And a Not Fish Pepper.   Kinda disappointed on that one.

You know what you gotta do. Get thru it and head on down. Hoping a job finds you! You will be about 4 1/2 hours from me. Will have check out the ATL at some point!
Until then... grow those peppers!
And keep us updated too!
Feeling for ya!

Hey Jamison. Awesome glog my friend. Super fine looking plants. Aphids should be good as long as there are a few ladybirds kicking butt in the pepper patch. Good luck on the job front! Freezing my butt off here in Africa, can't wait for that summer sunshine.

What up THP!   I've totally been neglecting the Glog all year long.  I've been making trips down to TN and back,  took a week off of work to remodel my house down there.   There just isn't enough time in the day to get everything done.   My wife and her aunt,  and her aunts boyfriend and I basically remodeled a 1400 sq. ft. house in a week!   Late nights,  Miller Highlife,  and good ol' country music keep me going,  and maybe a joint or two!   All i have left down there is some trim work and one more room to put flooring in!  But today I have a little bit of time.   I have to run over to the inground garden and do a ton of weeding.   Then I can snap some pics.    Then I can come home to the container garden and snap some more pics.   Gonna need a ton of bumps,  so stay tuned later please.  You guys won't be disappointed!  Bear with me!

Alright peoples!  I have update pics finally!  I'll start it off with the first pepper I planted on Southern ground!  Of course,  it had to be a MoA Bonnet!  I planted it next to the electric pole in honor of Steve954,  him being a sparky of course!

Next is a yellow annuum I lost the tag for.   Im guessing some sort of Jamaican yellow or something.

Another Jamaican yellow.

Bonnet Bell Hot from RainbowChileSeeds.

This was labeled as a TS Moruga in a seed train.   Looks like a mushroom pepper to me.

Need a bump guys,  the fun has just started!

Glad to see the plants in southern ground! I figure the bonnets will feel right at home in the clay given that Jamaica is full of clay hills.

Greg is the real sparky with over 30 years exp., I'm still searching for the "wire stretcher"! evidently it's right next to the "sky hook"! lol

Back