• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

JayT haz the Douglah, and the Brain!

Thanks to a generous member here (thanks again SS), I am finally going to get to try the two remaining superhots that have eluded me thus far, the Douglah, and the Trinidad 7-pot Brain Strain. I have had 7-pot red and yellows before, but never either of these. I will be eating both of them in the next couple days. Stay tuned for more pics.

100_7225.jpg

That SS dude is one generous mofo isn't he? Or is he just trying to unload the pain on the rest of us? Ha!

JayT I'm really looking forward to hearing what you thing about these evil SOB's. Good luck!

They are making me nervous just looking at them. They and the Scorpion I ate last year have to be the most evil looking peppers I have ever laid eyes on. That and the vague memory of the pain and anguish not to mention tales from the loo that followed last summer's superhot eating fest. I have to be insane. Definition of insanity: repeating the same activity over and over expecting different results.

They are making me nervous just looking at them. They and the Scorpion I ate last year have to be the most evil looking peppers I have ever laid eyes on. That and the vague memory of the pain and anguish not to mention tales from the loo that followed last summer's superhot eating fest. I have to be insane. Definition of insanity: repeating the same activity over and over expecting different results.

Maybe you should eat them and go over to wheebz pad. Tales from the Loo Live from Wheebz!!

It is going to be a new level of pain you cannot even fathom until you try the BS JayT, I wish you well. Stay thirsty my friends.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0vyx9sa99E

no worries on that one SY. I have already eaten every superhot whole that has graced my presence. Wheebz has wheebzed out on this one. He said he is not nuts enough to try this. I am debating on tonight or tomorrow for the debauchery. I am leaning toward tonight.

DoIt! DoIt! DoIt!

(wow! just had a flash to a bunch of 5-th grade boys chanting to the kid to eat the slug....)

DoIt! DoIt! DoIt!

heeheeheehee

Decided to put the festivities on hold as my stomach was already doing the hurdy-gurdy from the jolokia ribs earlier. Maybe today will be better.

JayT...man, I tell ya', you are a glutton for punishment...good luck with the stomach pains this time...hope it is better than last...

Back