• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

JayT's Grow Log 2012

I know I know I'm the hot sauce guy. The cooking food with hot stuff guy. The guy who likes beer and microwave hot dogs :lol:. Some of you probably don't even know that I grow peppers. This year, I am going to show you.

1 January 2012. Meager Beginnings.

100_0036-1.jpg

Grow List:

Tray 1.

Bhut Jolokia
Peach Bhut
Chocolate Bhut
Purple Bhut
7 Pot Brain Strain
7 Pot Douglah
Trinidad Scorpion Butch T (thanks Butch)
Mulo De Tiro (thanks Nova)
Fatalii
BikerBilly Jalapeno (thanks AJ)
Naga Morich
Peach Hab

Each cell planted with two seeds. I Planted six of each variety (twelve seeds total). Grow light and heat map set on low. Trying something a little different with this Burpee Germinating kit, so going to have to keep an eye on this. I have a target soil temp of 85F-87F for germination.

well, I'll be damned....good to have you on board as a grower Jay...

I been growin' just never showed too many pics. What did you think I did with all those seeds you sent me AJ? Eat 'em?

That thought has crossed my mind!!
Lot of NUKES = Mucho HEAT!!
Looks like next year's reviews will be heating up even more!!

Welcome to the growing forums JayT. You're really going to like this place, lots of great people with most of the answers and we love to take care of newbies.

I think there's another guy around here with a similar name that likes to cook and collects hot sauce. You guys related? :confused:

I had to double take at the title... then I had to click on it to make sure there wasn't another JayT rolling around THP..
This is as odd as seeing me enter in on one of the throwdown challenges! :lol:

Lookin forward to watching, nice variety, and good luck on a great grow year :)

Brandon

I had to double take at the title... then I had to click on it to make sure there wasn't another JayT rolling around THP..
This is as odd as seeing me enter in on one of the throwdown challenges! :lol:

Lookin forward to watching, nice variety, and good luck on a great grow year :)

Brandon

There is only one JayT. I am getting a kick out of the reactions. You guys never knew I grow peppers, but I have for about five years. I just never posted many pics.

Back