• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

This years Halloween costume........

jesusik1.jpg

Yep, that was real hair that I grew out for over 7 months (now have cut back to a goatee). No I don't go as Gesu, Yesu, Jesus, or any of the combos of such...it's many just "Passow" or "God" thankyouverymuch ;)

Baldman said:
I bet you made one hell of a impression :)
OH yes! For the past three years I've been entering the costume contest at Birds (the local bar that lots of celebrities visit) for the past three year in hopes of getting on their wall. This year, I got my picture taken and now have an 8x10 photo in a frame hanging on their wall......forever! WooT!

It is truly frightening - Congrats on the framed fame, can we get a few pics of JC eating a Naga.....just the twisted way my brain works :P

if ever there was a false God...

it's a shame you didn't think to start your own religion when you were all bearded-up. a sort of free-love/sex/drugs type ideology with you being the only male in the parish.

please tell me that when you went to the bar to order drinks you used the pose from the pic!? bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha... "I'll have two waters thanks, no that's ok I'll bless them myself, and can you tell me where the mens room is, I've got a bit of a tummy upset?"

Back