• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

JOKE TIME!!!!

Not really edited by Tina... that was the joke Hehe. Just having fun Tina .

Are you sure Tina didn't write this? I don't post as much just to avoid hurting anyone's feelings and becoming the subject of censorship. I know MY feelings are very, very fragile, and even the thought of offending someone else makes me shudder in abject horror. Rocks and crystals, peace, love and happiness to all, and kiss a Spotted Owl. And then I woke up from that horrible dream filled with smelly people in a VW Bus. Kind of has that feeling of the "Landrew" episode in Star Trek around here lately. Can we call the Censors "Firemen" (reference to Fahrenheit 451)?

thehotpepper.com said:
What's the difference between Canadian and American hot sauce lovers?

Americans can handle heat and Canadians edited out by Tina Brooks

Not really edited by Tina... that was the joke :) Hehe. Just having fun Tina :).

OHHHH soooo close..:)

Tina's gonna kill me, lol. But this is the joke section :)

imaguitargod said:
Three cowboys — from Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Texas—are sitting around a fire. The Oklahoma cowboy gloats, “Just the other day, a bull gored six men in the corral, but I wrestled it to the ground with my hands.”

The Arkansan replies, “Oh, yeah? Yesterday a 15-foot rattler came at me, so I grabbed it, bit its head off, and spit the poison into a spittoon 15 yards away.”

The Texan stays quiet, slowly stirring the coals with his penis.

:)

This joke is Chuk approved.

DEFCON Creator said:
Can we call the Censors "Firemen" (reference to Fahrenheit 451)?
I love that movie (Truffaut), but you probably mean the book.

How do you stop a Polish tank?

Shoot the guy pushing it.

(someone's gonna bust me for this one, i just know it)

ok, i'm gonna try to bring this thread up out of the gutter somewhat(as much as i love the gutter, however)....

What's the black stuff between an elephant's toes?

slow natives.

Back