Joyner's Hot Pepper Powder Pizza Challenge

Had family troubles Mom got very sick so i wasn't able to do the challeng today, i will do it tomorrow. Pray for mom, she needs a little help right now.

The Dr called her in some meds and hopefully she will rest good tonight and tomorrow, just have to find a new carmera man/woman lol

First, thoughts and prayers to your mother, family and everyone else. To A fast a full recovery !
Secondly, my apologies to everyone involved here but I am unable to do the challenge anytime today. My partner Jerry has business matters taking him out of town this evening through to tomorrow afternoon. He doesn't want to be travelling with fire gut nor with severe ring sting.
He said he could do it tomorrow evening, aroumd 7pm Cincinnati time.
Myself, tomorrow would work out better too. My wife just had 2 knee surgeries on friday & still can't do much around the house or with our 2, 5 & 7 yearold boys. She has 6-8 weeks of "zero" weight bearing on it & I'm having a hard time convincing her this challenege outranks her knee lol.
Monday would make a world of difference in ease of melting our faces off...
I know some of you all are a little anxious to see what happens.. all i can say is sorry.. patience ... :-)

BD,

Since you two make up 50% of the challenge and Slade also had issues, I will add the additional day.
  • Challenge must be complete by Monday 11/12 EOD 11:59 PM. EST
  • Video must be uploaded and shared here Tuesday 11/13 by 12 PM noon EST

We are all anxious!

At the hospital with mom, been here since very early this morning. I hope to be home later this afternoon to complete this challange.Sorry for my delay.

A prayer for mom will help.
Slade

Back