Joyner's Hot Pepper Powder Pizza Challenge

The anticipation is building. Maybe if everyone is done on Sat, we could get the videos posted on Sunday. I'd hate to ruin my good keyboard at work by spitting coffee on it as I laughed my azz off on these videos. :banghead: :banghead:

Hey after its all over, how about a review of each powder? I'm looking to buy some for X-mad gifts and that would come in handy.

Hey after its all over, how about a review of each powder? I'm looking to buy some for X-mad gifts and that would come in handy.
I believe KiNGDeNNiZ and Helldozer are going to do some reviews. KiNGDeNNiZ got his today and Helldozer should get them Tuesday. I could tell you how each is but I'd rather a review from others. :)

Having met him in RL, I can vouch for Denniz - cool dude and straight shooter. If he's doing a review it'll be spot on honest for sure. :cheers:

He knows powders too - when I met him i ttried one he had with him - hot sumbitch!!

1oz glass jars? I didn't see those on your site....Where can I see those? I was thinkin of orderin some powders from you at some point.

1oz glass jars? I didn't see those on your site....Where can I see those? I was thinkin of orderin some powders from you at some point.
They are on the site now! I am also adding additional powders this weekend and updating pictures to show each powder in the 1 oz jar. Stay tuned!

Just announced yesterday on FB. Will hit the website soon.

Does this mean you make your wife purchase powder?!?! :rofl:
In more ways than one. :dance:

Same price as the bag AND you get a shaker? Nice man lookin forward to the pictures!
It is $2 more, and the bags are perfect refills! Can't ship jars like I can bags and of course they cost more so just a slight increase. I'll also be doing a 3 1 oz jars for $25 thing as well once I get everything updated. Hope to have the pictures updated in next few hours.

I am going to do a 10 pack sample, same size you got and it will be $15. Lot's of work to do this weekend, photography, web admin, smoke peppers, dry peppers, grind peppers and REPEAT!

Back