Joyner's Hot Pepper Powder Pizza Challenge

Am I the only one to believe that BIZ actually ate "The Whole Pizza". :dance:

I'm thinking he ate one slice, vomited, ate the vomit, ate another slice, crapped himself, vomited again, changed his shorts, cleaned up the vomit, ate a 3rd slice, twitched a few tines then curled up in the fetal position where he proceeded to spend the next 7 hours & 14 minutes.

But that's just a theory.

For being the 1st to actually attempt it though Biz gets a bottle of Lucky Dog of his choosing. :cheers:

Also positive thoughts headed towards Slade - if the apple don't fall far from the tree she's gotta be tough as nails. Best wishes there.

I think he ate the first four pieces with the powder, snorted lines of the remaining powders, then finished the pizza. A couple hours later he went to the ER where they gave him intranasal skin grafts and reattached his sphincter. He came home after that and uploaded his video while snacking on butch t's.

Well it goes like this, when I accepted this challenge when it was in the other thread. I said it would have to be on a Saturday. So Joyners hot pepper powders promptly sent out the powders so this could be done.. Well it turned out I had a couple days off work so I made an attempt to do this the day I recieved the powders which was Thursday. Now I can no longer wait or leave you guys hanging out there when you expected to see the videos TODAY. So with that being said. Slade,Brutaldiver,Jerry, I'm copywritten so don't copy me

THERE ARE TWO VIDEOS BECAUSE MY PHONE SHOOTS IN SUPER HIGH DEF AND IT WOULD NOT UPLOAD THE FILE BECAUSE IT WAS TO LARGE, SO I SPLIT IT WITH AN OVERLAP SO THERE ARE NO CUTS.

WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE IS CHUCK NORRIS APPROVED!
http://youtu.be/Z2OdQaoPvJs

Oh

My

God

Dude - you are
A) Crazy as fock
B) The man
C) someone I wouldn't want to run into in a dark alley
D) all of the above.

I'll take D.
:D

9 mins. Good grief!

Hell of a job Biz - really amazing. I've had every one of those peppers and they are no joke. That the Red Savina was only the 2nd or 3rd hottest says a lot. Awesome, really.

Excited to see the competition!

Back