vendor JoynersHotPeppers

WP_000126.jpg

Forgive my picture taking skills!
Got a SFRB from Chris, however missing from this picture are several peppers I consumed upon opening the box as well as some of the best powder I've tried!

He was kind enough to include some family freindly peppers as well as some scorchers!
The Chiltepin Amarillo are out of this world! The white tiny habs are about Datil level heat with a great taste I hadn't had before. Of course my new favories are the bonnets. The Burgundy and not so chocolate aren't near as perfect in the picture as they are on the plate. They taste delicious!!Everything arrived safe and sound and man was the box packed FULL!

If you get a chance to pick one of these up before the end of the season, go for it. You won't be dissapointed!!!

Thanks again Chris!

BTW, Deleware to BFE Texas in two days!!

When I first joined this site, first person I messaged was Joyner as I was very interested in purchasing some of the Jay's ghost scorpion seeds. One of the first threads I stumbled upon was the one about the ghost scorpion and Joyner seemed to have the meanest looking pods around. We negotiated a price, paypal was sent, seeds were recieved and so far 100% germination rates!!!! This is one of my most anticipated peppers even though my arsenal includes some rarities such as the Ice Scream scorpion and the SB7J etc. The Ghost scorpion in the end I believe will put out the most impressive pods and I believe Joyners has been growing them long enough to ensure that the plants will all grow true. Time will tell though but so far planted 3 seeds and got 3 sprouts and one is already taking off in my hydroponic setup.

Thanks Joyners!!!

Also great job on the powders. Member on this site sent me some primo seeds and included 3 samples of your powders in there as a gift and WOW!! Your yellow scorpion powder is simply amazing.

Hope to talk to you more about your mystery wine and hopefully procure some seeds but keep up the great work and definitely NO ONE, I mean NOOOOO ONEEE should be afraid of doing business with this guy. He is the real deal and knows what running a business is about. Thanks again Joyners!!

Glad they arrived, you sir were quick to the draw on the mystery wine! As soon as it went in stock you snagged it!!! Looks like you already sampled both as well? What do you compare the mystery wine too, curious? 

I recently posted in the marketplace that I was looking for a sfrb of mixed mild-hab hot peppers. JHP was kind enough to let me know he had some I might be interested in. Deal was made, and received my box today. Beautiful peppers, and exactly the heat levels I was looking for. Great guy, very easy to deal with and beautiful pods. Plus a sample pack of mixed superhot powder. Thanks JHP! Will definitely be looking at some powders once I go through what I have of my own.
20130928_152114.jpg

Damn. Now I feel bad! Haha. I would've gladly taken something else had I known that.  :)   Taste tested all pods this afternoon. Love them all. Had never even heard of the Mako before. Great flavour on them. And the large thai's surprised me as well. Sweet tasting and extremely juicy. Thank you once again!

Back