• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest June - Burger Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, LD a rule should be no pre-made fake meat. Of course the patty, that's a given, but toppings too.

Bacon is not a "manufactured" product.
Fake Bacon (and the like) is a manufactured brand name product with many ingredients to make it like bacon.

There is a difference when putting these things on a burger for votes. Of course everything does not have to be made from scratch but this is a veggie burger comp.

Soyrizo? I say why not I would love to see someone make veggie sausage, it's the same process as sausage making.

Oh Poo!

I agree boss, respect deserves to go to anyone who attempts making "that stuff".

Store bought soy rizzz... Whatever? Oh Poo!

Okay so I made one mistake with teh soyrizo.

So I'm gon' be hounded for the rest of my life?

I fart in your general direction.

Smells like tofu up in heya.

Okay so I made one mistake...

Take it back.
All of your moves have been calculated and carefully planned.
I am prepared for your onslaught this weekend.
You have been training for this for 2years, since you swore off fried foods and beer (however briefly).
This is the td you are supposed to win.
Uh oh.

Veggies huh...I don't normally have anything to do with them. Beer and meat are my veggies.

beer is made with vegetarian-safe ingredients.....no aminal products in beer (usually~~~)
BRING IT, DTS!

Lest anyone forget........

I won the only veggie (unofficial) t-down w've had. Do I have a crown for it? That would be a NO.....

Am I torn up about it???........ :rofl:

Pauly, you, the King Of Seafood/Etc/Epic Buffet actually admit that? :lol: We're all out of our comfort zone on this one.

Okay so I made one mistake with teh soyrizo.

So I'm gon' be hounded for the rest of my life?

Why, yes....yes you are......
:lol:

I have a few ideas rummy-nating.... and no Fake-acon!

I've managed to sneak vegetarian chili past the family.....my sideline challenge is to make a veggie burger and get the guys to eat it and like it. SSSSSssshhhhhhhhhh!

I've managed to sneak vegetarian chili past the family.....my sideline challenge is to make a veggie burger and get the guys to eat it and like it. SSSSSssshhhhhhhhhh!

TB!! Where are you?

That is called bean soup SL.

:lol: I'll go with that, but they thought they were eating a thick spicy meaty chili....WITH BEANS....and other stuff like quinoa.

So that's my side challenge for myself. Maybe I'll tell them it's a pork-burger challenge. Whatever it'll be, I better get it figgered out QUICK!

Hmmm, just edited a whole thing about what The Boss said about "what comes from the animal is ok to eat..." ..... and piglets~~~~

moving on~~~~

Hmmm, just edited a whole thing about what The Boss said about "what comes from the animal is ok to eat..." ..... and piglets~~~~

moving on~~~~

ha! "what comes from an animal" + "does not kill an animal" = okay to eat

Why did the word "stillborn" enter my head as a loophole?

The Boss Has Spoken

[sup]BUT WHAT ABOUT............[/sup] J/K, no "what abouts".......

I gots it all worked out for all the good stuffs.

SL + bean and quinoa "chili" = Satan's Evil Lunch Lady

There was a time when you would be hunted down and dunked in water to see if you float.

If you drowned then you were without sin.

If you floated, you were a witch.

Witches were burned at the stake.

BURN HER!!!!

Man, I have never been so glad my oldest daughter was a Lacto/Ovo Vegetarian for a couple of years. I just have to try and remember all that stuff I used to make, CRS sucks! Now where did I put those recipes I used to have.......

Oh, I forgot to required:
All Y'all will now suffer the painful humiliation of defeat at my hands, MmmmmWhahahahahahahahaha!!!

Peace Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back