• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest June - Burger Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.
SL + bean and quinoa "chili" = Satan's Evil Lunch Lady

There was a time when you would be hunted down and dunked in water to see if you float.

If you drowned then you were without sin.

If you floated, you were a witch.

Witches were burned at the stake.

BURN HER!!!!

Not unless I burn you first! [sub]Here, TB, try these little drops. It's not that hot.....TRUST ME! [/sub]

Besides, I already got burned, for real, yesterday. And I survived, so I guess that means I'm pure. ;)

Go ahead TB, make your soyrizo. I dare ya!!! You know you want to.

Its a no-win situation for me.

If I win the veggie throw down, you and THP will talk smack about it incessantly.

If I lose the veggie throw down, you and THP will talk smack about it incessantly.

Damn y'all!

I'm calling Charlie Sheen.

Nah. This win is a hard one. Winner will deserve it.

Jay you cannot enter veggie hot dog meat as a patty!

this will be the first time in my life that i have ever made a vegitarian dish! i have no idea what to do,,im just going to mash stuff together until it makes a patty.

Sure its strange and brand new if you're going veggie the first time.

Have fun mashing all that stuff together.

For even more fun, mash 'em all together using only your non-dominant hand.

It'll feel like somebody else is doing it.

WIN!

Picked up some ingredients today, planning on burgering on Friday. But to keep the carne levels up in our blood stream, we're having steaks for dinner tonight. Should get us through until bacon for breakfast on Saturday. :lol:

But to keep the carne levels up in our blood stream, we're having steaks for dinner tonight.
Did pork tenderloin with Red's amazing habanero honey mustard..... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

.... and yes, thought about taking a pic of ONE BITE of it after I'd eaten most of it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back