• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest June - Burger Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I see it. This weekend is BEEF ONLY. With one side, (pasta salad, fries, poppers, etc.)

The second week is Vegan, (or whatever). With one side.

Week three is any other kind of meat. With one side.

You only get to enter one burger in each. With one side.

I don't see anything in regards to sides. If sides ain't mandatory, better for me. I'll have enough cleaning up to do as it is.

WTF OVER?

No beef?

Your burger of FAIL is already FAILING before your Throwdown of FAIL begins.

Either you're on drugs or just too dejected that THP stole your maneggtitties.

Neither. Except the Fail part.

With the HabyyHeat family coming over, we were ALL (SL too) going to enter the TD with three different burgers.
Don't get me wrong, I love me some beef burgers, but three somewhat different beef burgers is just too much of the same thing.
I'm bringing So-Flo Skewered Jerk Pork and Layered Bean dip to the party. Neener neener neener.
Pics if you're lucky, or if I get Redbarned by Megan.

I was going to do a seafood burger so we would of had a good variety, not all beef. I agree with Scovie, 3 beef burgers in a day is a little much. Maybe I'll only make a couple burgers so we can try them, but still have room for all the other good-stuff.

That Skunkwerks Jerk sounds good, and 'Dude wants some ribs, so we'll be eatin' guud in the neighborhuud. Throw in all the salsa and hot sauces we have to sample~~~~

TB I just doing jello for the fun of it....... alkeeholic jello is the best man!!!!! :D

BTW my laundry detergent is liquid..... so I guess I better stop drankin... (hic) it.

This is a beef burger throwdown.

Ribs?

Seafood?

Jello shots?

Get with the program.

Stop snorting laundry detergent.

Tru dat! WTF? Seafood, wild game, sides... not sure they undersrtood beef burger.

Scovie, if you're using the SoFlo recipe I sent you, make sure you boat-motor that stuff into a paste. Use it liberally and marinate that chicken overnight.

SL work the seafood into a topping like calamari rings instead of onion rings... anyway...

BEGIN!

Round 2 - Veggie Burgers

Let's talk veggie!

No animal protein. Vegetarian, yes. Vegan, not restricted to.

No vegetable debates. Use the general term, as in something edible from a plant. Fruit, roots, all that. Soy, beans, yeah. All that shizzle. Bacon... ooops I mean Fakin. Okay.

RSVP time. Who plans on entering?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back