contest June Throwdown Ideas

Next Throwdown

• Fast Food Made Slow (Cook your favorite fast food meal, but gourmet style and spicy)

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Pie (meat pies etc.)

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Off The Grill

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Spicy Dessert

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Carnie Food (carnival/fair foods, vendor stand foods, etc.)

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • 5 ingredient hot sauce, used on a cooked meal

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Stuffed - anything stuffed

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
JayT said:
I think it is too late THP. Pie is King this time. I do hope that the Pie rules are lenient to allow all types of pie. The more broad the better the competition IMO.
I only feel that's fair since the people that voted were all talking about different kinds of pie.

Didn't want to do a Steak & Ale Chipotle pie and have it end up tasting like dog poo. :lol:

Plus I might not be able to cook at the weekend of the throwdown (turns out I may not be near a kitchen), so if anything, I can at least say I baked PIE! :)

Aji Chombo said:
Didn't want to do a Steak & Ale Chipotle pie and have it end up tasting like dog poo. :lol:

Plus I might not be able to cook at the weekend of the throwdown (turns out I may not be near a kitchen), so if anything, I can at least say I baked PIE! :)

S&A Chipotle sounds crazy good! Would be a shame for you not to be able to enter that one.

texas blues said:
S&A Chipotle sounds crazy good! Would be a shame for you not to be able to enter that one.

+1 i say you have to enter considering you've been such an avid supporter of ...... PIE!!!!!!!!!

me.. i'm not sure.. i might be away that weekend so you might have to step in on my behalf :P

mel said:
me.. i'm not sure.. i might be away that weekend so you might have to step in on my behalf :P

No way! You lobbied so hard for PIE that the only valid excuse you have for not entering is a loved ones funeral - and only if it's out of town.

lol @ MrArboc.. i never thought my lobbying would get me anywhere... maybe i should be a politician... :P: not sure yet... may be away.. may not be... we will see :)

PIE could be your political party, Mel! :)

Proud Indignant Egomaniacs!

The Mad Scientist vote is yours! :P

If anything I've made a video of me attempting to make the first pie...Almapaprika thinks I'm far too smug and babble too much on it. I might submitt it for consideration to the academy...:P

POTAWIE said:
And I originally thought Mel was just pulling an IGGy, but she probably doesn't even know of him or "I like pie":)

I was going to say the " I like Pie" psyco-funk-a-delic music -- before her time sadly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back