• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest June Throwdown Ideas

Next Throwdown

• Fast Food Made Slow (Cook your favorite fast food meal, but gourmet style and spicy)

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Pie (meat pies etc.)

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Off The Grill

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Spicy Dessert

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Carnie Food (carnival/fair foods, vendor stand foods, etc.)

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • 5 ingredient hot sauce, used on a cooked meal

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Stuffed - anything stuffed

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giggleweed goodies!

Back on topic now. I wonder what will the throwdown turn out to be, keeping fingers crossed that it is what I voted for!

Poll closes tonight. Grilling is not far behind but it looks like pie. For the sake of BBQ someone vote! lol

I'm getting excited about the pie throwdown, and have some good ideas when it wins, but...
I just voted grilling!!!!
I call shenanigans on Mel for saying she might not participate. After all that!!!!
If Mel doesn't enter and win this throwdown, she should be forever banished or at least sternly reprimanded by nova or DTS.
Pie! Pie! Pie!
PIE!
Pie! Pie Pie Pie Pie PIe!
"I might not make one....someone's gotta cover for me!"
POOR FORM!!!!
(hope it was a joke with a sense of humor that I don't get!)

Do we need to summon a meeting of the crowns to discuss this? I know we all agreed that we would save it for discussions of conquests or grave danger, but I fear the integrity of the throwdown and pre-throwdown discussions are at risk.

My sword is on the round table...Sir Frydad of SoFlo.

OOOoooo! A meeting already?!?!?

I'm already at the table, just looking for the Cabana Boy to serve my wine.

M. Salsalady

Pssst- JayT, I don't think there is a real agenda, just an excuse to meet and drink! WOOHOO!

(Still looking for the CabanaBoy~~~~~) ;)

Is this a March of the Crowned?

I wish I wasn't a lowly esquire sporting tight fitting rusted up chainmail. I say there should be some sort of repercussion for Mel's hoodwinking and bamboozling ways if she does NOT post an entry on this throwdown (assuming pie wins).

Will THP have to fashion a throwdown Dunce Cap?

Does Moyboy look like this?

cabanaboy.jpg

And yea, dunce cap for Mel if she bails!

Sum, What have I told you about approaching the round table without permission? Your dunce cap idea has merit, but you need to submit it through someone else.
Now give Salsalady her wine and be on your way.
And when you return bring me some more of that pie you made. It was delicious!

That picture of me has been Photoshopped! I was NOT wearing those silly white shorts and shoes.

@ FD4 - Next time I will submit a proposal through the proper channels of authority... You have my word, Sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back