contest June Throwdown Ideas

Next Throwdown

• Fast Food Made Slow (Cook your favorite fast food meal, but gourmet style and spicy)

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Pie (meat pies etc.)

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Off The Grill

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Spicy Dessert

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Carnie Food (carnival/fair foods, vendor stand foods, etc.)

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • 5 ingredient hot sauce, used on a cooked meal

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Stuffed - anything stuffed

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, I know!

More people vote for grilling!

:D

texas blues said:
You mean too easy....I vote for a mandatory 12 beer and 5 shot handicap prior to cooking. Who's with me? Nova! You drunken sot!

I'm with ya! PIE!!!

For the record, I voted for grilling.

JayT wants to grill his pie! His oven is for ribs ;)

thehotpepper.com said:
LOL. Too technical. If it's pie I think just make pies. A pie is called a pie.
pizza pie
chicken pot pie
Aussie meat pie
shepherd's pie
apple pie

For some reason they're all called pies. Make one, make all... this pie thing is SILLY!

GRILLING!!!!!

Give it up. Sorry Dan but you are OVERRULED!! I like the pie 'thang too. I know. I am such a loser.

JayT's got one of those T-shirts "One in the oven" with a pic of a rack of ribs......

ohhh

A pie is a baked dish which is usually made of a pastry dough shell that covers or completely contains a filling of various sweet or savoury ingredients. Pies can be either "filled", where a dish is covered by pastry and the filling is placed on top of that, "top-crust," where the filling is placed in a dish and covered with a pastry/potato mash top before baking, or "two-crust," with the filling completely enclosed in the pastry shell. Pies can be a variety of sizes, ranging from bite-size to ones designed for multiple servings.

Ninja edit... or a flood of last minute votes? Hmmm :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back