• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest June Throwdown Ideas

Next Throwdown

• Fast Food Made Slow (Cook your favorite fast food meal, but gourmet style and spicy)

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Pie (meat pies etc.)

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Off The Grill

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Spicy Dessert

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Carnie Food (carnival/fair foods, vendor stand foods, etc.)

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • 5 ingredient hot sauce, used on a cooked meal

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Stuffed - anything stuffed

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
boooooo how did I get all mucked up? I voted pie but...I thought that .....er. I don't knwo..me too drunky....OKAY..Salmon! or the grilly 'thang...where's my pillow.....THP you pick for me.....oh wait!...DIM SUM!!

But you can stuff a PIE! :)

That is the whole point of PIE!

Ah, a poll in THP. The only place where my vote actually counts for something (I, sadly, voted in the UK elections this past week...not that it did much good) :(

hehehee... you'll all be surprised by my vote I'm sure... I went for.... .....

PIE!!!!!!

Do you not realise that i can make a pie if it is a stuffathon? Not that it matters, PIE has it alllll the way!!

Exactly. Better be Off The Grill. Pie? WTF?! Come one people. Oven or grill?? Think about it.

Pies are for throwing... nuck nuck nuck.

stuffed would be awesome, and so would the 5 ingredient hot sauce

pie is gonna be hard, but I am down if I have to

THP you could ninja edit that poll yo know....
shady.gif

Nah it is what it is... just hoping for grilling. I ain't grillin' no pie lol. Stuffed would be good too. A nice pork loin or fatty.

I'll make a killer wood-fired pie... pizza that is. That's the only kinda pie I do. It will be killer!

I've had Aussie meat pies before if anyone can't find Aussie info you can look at this place I've been to: www.dubpies.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back