• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest June will be a REAL THROWDOWN!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it involves beer, I'll do just about anything.

really.........mwaa ha ha ha ha

1. Hula Hoop Check
2. Tu Tu Check
3. High Heels Check
4. Hot Sauce Check
5. Chicken Wings Check
6. Video camera Check
7. New plan to win crown.....now in the bag.

really.........mwaa ha ha ha ha

1. Hula Hoop Check
2. Tu Tu Check
3. High Heels Check
4. Hot Sauce Check
5. Chicken Wings Check
6. Video camera Check
7. New plan to win crown.....now in the bag.

You forgot the hamsters, the Viking hat, and the axle grease...

So...let me get this straight.
Are crown holders supposed to just sit tight until someone challenges them, and if there is no challenge they are free to attack another member of the order?
I thought this was against bylaw 14.3.01 sec A.

Upon bylaw 14.3.03 Sec C2:

"Members of the order are free to attack other members of the order once approved non-order time has expired."

My manual is missing the section that details "approved non-order time"... either that, or I got the wrong copy... mine has been redacted.

SB and FD4,

you have the old bylaws, the new updated bylaws read-

"Section 14.3.03 sub-section C2.A-
Crownholders (CH) must wait to challenge other CH until such time as The Boss deems all interested non-crownholders have challenged whichever CH they wish. If, after the appropriate time, The Boss opens the challenges to anyone, CH may challenge CH.

A CH shall not attach another CH unless that CH has been properly challenged and such challenge has been accepted. After the challenge has been accepted, CH are free to tease, make fun of, ridicule, bait, call out, or any number of other tactics to incite the challenged CH.

Section 14.3.03 sub-section C2.A1- All tactics used shall be free of malice and intended for the fun of all competitors. "

(I've been reading WAY too much NEC lately :crazy: ) :lol:

SB and FD4,

you have the old bylaws, the new updated bylaws read-

"Section 14.3.03 sub-section C2.A-
Crownholders (CH) must wait to challenge other CH until such time as The Boss deems all interested non-crownholders have challenged whichever CH they wish. If, after the appropriate time, The Boss opens the challenges to anyone, CH may challenge CH.

A CH shall not attach another CH unless that CH has been properly challenged and such challenge has been accepted. After the challenge has been accepted, CH are free to tease, make fun of, ridicule, bait, call out, or any number of other tactics to incite the challenged CH.

Section 14.3.03 sub-section C2.A1- All tactics used shall be free of malice and intended for the fun of all competitors. "

(I've been reading WAY too much NEC lately :crazy: ) :lol:

Who is this Boss you speak of?

Pippy does payroll. It's the IPS; Imaginary Payroll System.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back