• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest June will be a REAL THROWDOWN!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am anxious for signups to start! I'll only be around until June 10th though! So if possible, I'd like to sign up faaaaaast!

THP is updating the first post as folks chime in.

BTW- LC....you are in TROUBLE!!!!!! I just got me a lead on some......OH WAIT.......it's not ON yet~~~~

heeheeheehee

Your right I don't have the challenge YET. You said bring it on and I shall :onfire:
I'm sure you will, LC! No dissing on you intended, just referring to the fact the challenges haven't been posted yet, trying to keep things PC, that's all. It's all good.

And I gotta say, I gotta step it up cuz you got game! I was just excited to find....OOPS! Not gonna let the cat outa the bag! Gotta keep a few tricks up the sleeve... ;)

:cool:

mojo-
did you catch the 2nd part of THP's posts? If an non-CH doesn't challenge, a CH can challenge.......

where's the beef???????????????????????????

I'm sure you will, LC! No dissing on you intended, just referring to the fact the challenges haven't been posted yet, trying to keep things PC, that's all. It's all good.

And I gotta say, I gotta step it up cuz you got game! I was just excited to find....OOPS! Not gonna let the cat outa the bag! Gotta keep a few tricks up the sleeve... ;)

:cool:

Hey it's all fun. As WM said this is gonna be EPIC and a fricken blast.

and since they've all been done before, it'll be a blast from the past.

:)

This looks like its going to be great fun :) I'd love to participate but i'm due June 4.. might be pushing it a little... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back