• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest June will be a REAL THROWDOWN!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The prodigal son has returned!!!
I'll slaughter the fattest calf and adorn you in jewels!
Glad you're back on TB!!

And FD4 is gettin' jiggy with it.

I am here. Somebody want to take a shot at the title?

<dramatically tilts hat up to the side a bit...furrows brow...moves chaw from one side of mouth to the other>I'll be a'callin' ya out...in good time...in good time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hYV-JSjpyU

no challenge from me, bruthah~
I was just getting into the mood~~~~

This TD's gonna be good, bad or UGLY!!!~~~ :lol:

actually- it was that whole ..."moves chaw from one side of mouth to the other"... only thing missing was the "spits into the dusty street while staring down the scoundrel he'd been hunting for months....[okay, days]"....

triple edit! This TD is gonna be good, bad, and EPIC! :woohoo:

Clint don't cook. I got that beat harder than chinese 'rithmetic. I will take one and only one challenger. Bring your bestest!
Boooooo a triple crown winner taking only one?

SKEEEERD!

So, does that put TB's other wins up for any two challengers to go for?

Nope, not yet-

TB said he was accepting ONE challenge.... I was just wondering what would happen to the other crowns.

or manybe I is tpsy enough to not understnand TB's post?

(up at 4:30am after a short night of sleep+5hours of driving +6.5 hours at farmers mkt+3 glasses wine= nighty~night for me~~~~) OK~ night-all! D)

LOL @ SL.

I hope I can tag TB right at 7:00:00 on Tuesday. I want to test his burger prowess, since I wasn't an active member at the time the original TD took place. That...and I'm hoping we can meet up, and do the TD at the same location...maybe shoot a video... Would be even cooler to test each others' burgers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back