event Jungle Jim's 2rd Annual Weekend of Fire

We'll be there. The event last tiem was awesome! There will also be the second Annual Defcon Deathmatch that Saturday after the show. Wait until you see thr trophy THIS year!

I'd love to, it is about an hour for me.

Jungle Jim's is freaking awesome as it is, that festival must be one of the 5 coolest things on earth!!

I have to travel there once in a while to get the ripe red fire roasted jalapenos. No place else carries those! at $3 or so a jar, it is a bargain, they spread like butter. A must on hot dogs or brats!

Wait, scratch that. There's only one and it's Rock Bottom Brewery. They have crappy brewed beer. I'll try and locate us a really good bar with great selections.

I had a great time last year at W.o.F., especially watching the Defcon Deathmatch. Kudos to the Createss for putting on a great show. She is a real pleasure to watch as she puts the fear of God into the contestants. Creator you should step up your game a little this year.

I can't wait to be back again. TTF will have a table in the corner somewhere. I think Bret has us in a closet so we don't scare people off. Jungle Jim's hot sauce, salsa, mustard, and spices are presented in a large area with cool things hanging everywhere from the ceiling. A true sight to see for you newbies.

Anyone interested in a booth better hurry because the rate goes up on June 1, but it is still a steal at $200. For the next couple of days its only $185.

That sounds cool on the surface Waco (and I am just being honest....and I might be wrong) but a bunch of guys wearing the same shirt might just barely not be dorky at the festival, but we will sure as hell look stupid walking into a biker bar, or any bar for that matter!

I wouldn't mind having such a shirt though. Really! I don't mean to hurt your feelings or anything, that was just my gut reaction.

imaguitargod said:
Wait, scratch that. There's only one and it's Rock Bottom Brewery. They have crappy brewed beer. I'll try and locate us a really good bar with great selections.

I plan on bringing a selection of local brews from here. Lancaster Brewing Co., Troegs, Appalaccian, Stoudts.

Back