event Jungle Jim's 2rd Annual Weekend of Fire

Does anyone know if adult beverages are going to be available during this event?

We will need to wash down all of those treats................

WACOFlyer said:
Does anyone know if adult beverages are going to be available during this event?

I plan on camping out at Defcon's booth right next to the dry ice...

JayT said:
I plan on camping out at Defcon's booth right next to the dry ice...

Not sure about the dry ice at Jungle Jim's. Perhaps I will have to ask Bret if he can hook me up. Usually the dry ice is for the Fiery Foods show in Albuquerque, as Devil Duck, being the absolute gentleman he is, is nice enough to help us out. Plus it's always nice to have the coldest beer in the building!

DEFCON Creator said:
That would be funny. However, we only have a 10X10 spot, so it gets cramped quickly.
Remember those "how many people can fit in a phone booth" contests people used to have....hmmmm..... :lol:

DEFCON Creator said:
Not sure about the dry ice at Jungle Jim's. Perhaps I will have to ask Bret if he can hook me up. Usually the dry ice is for the Fiery Foods show in Albuquerque, as Devil Duck, being the absolute gentleman he is, is nice enough to help us out. Plus it's always nice to have the coldest beer in the building!

Ha..! Dude, I know what a hectic schedule you guys have here. That's why I'm willing to help. Shoot, I was checking in with several booths to see if there was anything I could do (or get) for them.

BTW... Those gallon jugs don't drain very quickly. I use that stuff constantly! I can't seem to use it all!!!! I've even given out several re-bottled woozies to some friends. It's definitely the gift that keeps on giving.

WACOFlyer said:

Miller is an official sponsor of Weekend of Fire, so I believe the answer would be yes.

Any Company thinking of going to W.o.F.

I just saw today on their website that the price for a booth goes up from $200 to $250 on July 1. So if you want in then this is the time to get a booth before they are all gone. Here is the link to the website. Contact Bret Vitek at the bottom for details. Nice guy, should help you with anything you want to know including discounted hotels in the area. Man I hope I can still go. :(

Weekend of Fire

Money's gotten extremely tight. I have 3 weeks left of unemoployement and still no job.........this is going to be tough. Anyone here have a spot on their hotel floor where I can sleep at night? I'll chip in....seriously....

imaguitargod said:
Money's gotten extremely tight. I have 3 weeks left of unemoployement and still no job.........this is going to be tough. Anyone here have a spot on their hotel floor where I can sleep at night? I'll chip in....seriously....

Same here. I will be closing on a house the weekend before and I am going to be broke. I am hoping that I can find someone to rent one of the rooms so I can make life easier paying off the mortgage.

Eventhough I have a room and a friend to split the bill, its going to be extremely hard to pull off. If I go, you are more than welcome to sleep on the floor or see if there is a rollaway bed to get. The rooms are $100/night, and I have reservations Friday-Sunday. Then going to Columbus for CaJohn's open house Monday, then leaving that night.

We may possibly have room for ya IGG. I think one of my friends is going to have to back out. He is having hip surgery and won't be able to make the trip. I am still working out the details and trying to determine if I can still afford to make the trip with one less "contributor" as it is about a 10 hour drive.

Back