event Jungle Jim's 4th Annual Weekend of Fire, July 31 & Aug 1, 2010

It's back for the fourth year!

Mark your calendars for July 31st and August 1st, and join the manufacturers and diehard chileheads who make the pilgrimage to Jungle Jim's annual (four years and running) "Weekend of Fire". The annual hot sauce show event is held inside The Oscar Event Center, located adjacent to the Jungle Jim's six and a half acre megastore in Fairfield, Ohio, just north of Cincinnati.

This year they are planning something bigger, hotter, and even more fun. Prepare yourself for up to 75 booths of fiery foods of all kinds - hot sauces, barbecue sauces, salsas, marinades, mustards, jerkies, peppers and more from the all 'cross the USA.

Other Highlights:

• The Defcon National Deathmatch Wing Eating Championship
• The Intensity Academy Lollipop Lick-a-thon
• NEW W.O.F. Best in Show Award
• NEW Eat the Heat! Cooking with Hot Sauce Class
• Get Your Face on a Label
• And More!

Saturday, July 31, 2010 - 10:00am – 7:00pm
Sunday, August 1, 2010 - 11:00am – 5:00pm

Official Website: http://www.junglejims.com/weekendoffire/

Don't forget CaJohn's Open house in Columbus, OH on the Monday after the show. Get a tour of the new facilities, and join a friendly group of chileheads and the CaJohn's crew for lunch there - it is open to all!

Buddah said:
Happy belated Birfday Creator! I look forward to the event/tailgate/Defcon torturing innocents.

Thanks dude. May the Pain Be With You. (tm)

heartbreakingdawns said:
Hell Yeah!!! We are both looking froward to this one....back in Ohio, sampling up the goods! Oh Yeah!

It's a lot of fun man! Hey, maybe we'll see you guys this weekend.

Nicole said:
You totally left us out :o( ... I see how it is .. I thought we were friends! JK :o)

xo hope to talk to you there

Nicole,

Yeah, I thought it was odd that you guys weren't on JJ's updated list. With vendors canceling and new ones signing up, I just never know. I'll add you to my site's list anyhow.:)

Yep, we are all set and on the floorplan. We are bot really excited to get back out to Ohio. I think this will be twice as fun as last time, because it's 2 days VS One Day, that's twice the fun!

It's a really fun show. I hope as many as possible around here can make it. Not only is the show very cool, Jungle Jims Market is friggin' INSANE!

DEFCON Creator said:
It's a really fun show. I hope as many as possible around here can make it. Not only is the show very cool, Jungle Jims Market is friggin' INSANE!

I need to make sure I check out the bathrooms this year. I didn't think about it until I was half way home. Maybe I'll make it my first stop. lol

The bathrooms are like palacial estates, it's hilarious. I was speaking to Jim Beckett today, they are putting together a competition arena inside the event center, complete with bleachers for the various eating events that weekend. Pretty cool (no pun intended).

Back