• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Just ordered 400W HPS with 6" cool tube

https://www.htgsupply.com/viewproduct.asp?productID=47929

400W remote HPS ballast
6" CoolTube reflector with socket
400 Watt GrowBright HPS Lamp
- 55,000 lumens
- UNIVERSAL POSITION - operates in any position
- Designed Specifically for Plant Growth
- Brighter than Standard HPS Lamps
- Increased Violet and Blue Lighting Spectrum Engineered to Enhance Natural Plant Growth
- Creates a More Correct Ballance of Red and Blue/Violet Energy for Increased Photosynthesis
- For Use with S51 Type Ballasts
- Mogul Based Lamp

$199.95
+$31.89 shipping
----------------
$231.84

:onfire:

Txclosetgrower said:
https://www.htgsupply.com/viewproduct.asp?productID=47929

400W remote HPS ballast
6" CoolTube reflector with socket
400 Watt GrowBright HPS Lamp
- 55,000 lumens
- UNIVERSAL POSITION - operates in any position
- Designed Specifically for Plant Growth
- Brighter than Standard HPS Lamps
- Increased Violet and Blue Lighting Spectrum Engineered to Enhance Natural Plant Growth
- Creates a More Correct Ballance of Red and Blue/Violet Energy for Increased Photosynthesis
- For Use with S51 Type Ballasts
- Mogul Based Lamp

$199.95
+$31.89 shipping
----------------
$231.84

:onfire:

NICE PRICE!!! Mine is suppose to be coming in tomorrow. I've been tracking it ever since I ordered it haha.

HTG has great prices one most of their equipment, I was thinking the other day of getting their 250w MH system but the 400w are just two dollars more. damn.

If you get it from HTG without that cooltube reflector and just get the cheap batwing one, it's only $119.95 + $24.44 shipping = $144.39

Txclosetgrower said:
If you get it from HTG without that cooltube reflector and just get the cheap batwing one, it's only $119.95 + $24.44 shipping = $144.39

I wish you would've made this thread about a week ago... lmao I got taken to the cleaners! haha oh well

i tried to order that exact same system but they wouldnt ship it into Canada... i think its a really decent price for what you are getting..

let us know how it turns out..

very cool man, glad to see that you got a "REAL" light..... lol:lol: you will kick yourself in the pants B/c you will want a bigger light so you can add more plants!!!! have fun man!!!

Why HPS and not Metal Halide...Lumens?

I am curious TX, why the HPS and not MH? Because of the 55K lumens as opposed to 38K from the MH?

Also, are you going to need to cool that sucka' down with some type of cooling system?

bigt said:
I'm convinced that this site is good for the world economy.

Oh yeah, send every American a package of pepper seeds and we'll be out of this slump in no time.

PeteyPepper said:
I am curious TX, why the HPS and not MH? Because of the 55K lumens as opposed to 38K from the MH?

Also, are you going to need to cool that sucka' down with some type of cooling system?

HPS is generally more useful than MH, and I can get an MH conversion bulb if the need arises. And it's coming with a cool tube air cooled reflector, I just gotta hook a fan up too it to push air through.

It's out for delivery right now so it'll be waiting for me when i get home. Bet your ass i'll post pics.

Back