Justin from michigan

my names Justin, i am from michigan near the lansing area. i have loved hot and spicy stuff since i was a little kid and ate whole hot peppers out of the jar of spicy pickles way back before i can even remember. eventually i became a hot sauce collector and reviewer for a couple diffrent web sites. i started with hot sauce blog and then moved to tastethefear because i didnt like the way reviews where being handled at hsb. i was also a short time moderator for another site that was born out of tastethefear. i love extract sauces and have a youtube channel that i host video reviews of extract sauces on. im getting ready to help start something new that i cant talk about right now but im very excited to be a part of and cant wait to tell everybody about as soon as the time is right. in the meantime cheak out my youtube channel here. http://www.youtube.com/user/extractfiend if you enjoy the reviews please rate and subscibe. you can read some of my written reviews on tastethefear.com by clicking on justin's corner from the dropdown window on the top right.

Justin,

Welcome from Southfield Michigan.

Just leave the old baggage there and enter here where only casaicin flows.

May You Soul Rest In Peppers

here

4150732978_2acf096431_o.jpg

NJA

Back