Kitchen Timer

Don't laugh too hard, but I am thrilled about my new kitchen timer. It's a Taylor, and I picked it up at Target for less than $10. My old timer only had minutes and seconds, and only counted down. My new timer has hours as well as minutes and secinds, and 3 basic functions - a clock, a count-down timer, and a count-up timer (like a stopwatch.) I found that when using the count-down timer, it has another nifty little function - once it goes off, it starts counting up until you hit the button to stop it. That way, if you happen to not be able to get it right when it goes off, you know how much more time has elapsed since it went off. I use the count-up feature when working out.

Not laughing G. (much). Seriously tho, I think we have the same timer. Does yours have 3 timers? It's nice, because when you tater tots, and they take 14 minutes, you set one timer for 14 minutes, and the second one for 7 minutes... Time to turn the tater tots!
The third one is just an extra that we only use for company, or Thanksgiving dinner... LOL

The counting up timer is fun! Especially when you're drinking and forget you had the timer on in the first place and are outside when it starts beeping, so you come inside (It only beeps for 2 minutes) smell the burnt chiles, take them out and continue the evening.....
Then the next morning, or 3 days later you notice the timer says "75hrs28mins18secs"....and you remember exactly when you burned the chiles and made a sandwich instead....

I forgot to mention, the three timers have there own distinct beeps...
Time 1 goes BEEP. BEEP. BEEP
Time 2 goes BEEPbeep. BEEPbeep
Time 3 goes beepbeepbeep. Beepbeepbeep beepbeepbeep

Very cool.

Oh yeah, and the magnet is fastened to an apron clip that also has a kick stand to set on the counter, oven, or wherever..

well ill just use one but ill set it so it goes off when im around a bunch of people and ill be like damn my pager is blowing up i need to go find a pay phone

We got ours at Walmart...but be careful...it has a battery, so pick up an extra one of those too!!! I did, and put it in a very safe and easy-to-remember place...but apparently not easy enough!!!!:(

We're gonna be in trouble, we're not supposed to laugh. I haven't laughed this hard since Gramma got her tit caught in the wringer! (another useful gadget).

i also on my other side of my hip hang a garage door opener and pretend its a a pager for my volunteer medic work.

Here it is...

90ca85e9.jpg

35387fad.jpg

This thing is suhweet! Look at that bad boy.

Yeah Sicman, and get some of those NASCAR headphones then go to the mall! LOL

Back