Kitchen Timer

I still laugh when I look at my kitchen timer! It never felt so much glory before!!!!!!
Now it sits on a purple satin pillow on the shelf above the stove. A throne, if you will....

Oh Snap. This is one of the best threads in all of THP.

Since this thread went away we got a new kitchen timer. It's so sweet.
We got it from William Sonoma for $25 (I already told you it's sweet).
I love this thing so much. It has 3 count down timers, or count up timers that all work at the same time! If the timer goes off and you want to leave your fish sticks in the oven a little longer, the timer AUTOMATICALLY starts counting up so you know how much additional time your fish sticks have been in there. Cool shit right? But wait. That's not all. It also has a clock. After three minutes of un-use, it AUTOMATICALLY switches to the clock feature and you can tell what time it is with that kick ass feature. It even came with two AA batteries. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this timer for the serious time keeper.

Here are some pictures for y'all...

Clock feature

View attachment 11201

Timer feature. T1 is counting down T2 is counting up (+) T3 is counting down from 99 hours 99 minutes 99 seconds. Cool chit rite?

View attachment 11202

Side view (my fave)

View attachment 11203

Back

View attachment 11204

Bottom showing the battery compartment.

View attachment 11205

Bottom with the battery cover on

View attachment 11206

Now I know y'all have 'Timer-envy'

Edit: I almost forgot... When the timer counts down to 00:00:00, the timer beeps for 15 seconds. Then it beeps twice every 15 seconds until you turn it off. So if you are watching The Dukes of Hazard (my favorite show) you know that the fish sticks have been in there for an additional minute after it beeps twice, four times. Also, like our old timer, each Timer has it's own distinct beep, so you know one is the fish sticks, the other one is for the krinkle kut french fries, and the third one is just an extra but there if you need it.

Yea but the shape does not make for a very good faux pager. and no clip? good luck impressing the ladies with that thing.
Functions not everything.

hey mods is there anyway we can get this thread pinned??? I feel the info here is pretty important.

Chile Juju said:
No...it would never pass as a pager, that's for sure. I have, however, mistaken it for the cordless phone base a few times.   :drunk:
:rofl: i can see that happening

scov i have to tell you that that magic box of yous is voodoo.

you can have all the magic,ill stick with the sun.

Back