Kitchen Timer

Shotguns work for that..... :cool:

Actually, I will never own an electric can opener again, unless I end up with bad arthritis or something like that in my hands. I have a Good Grips opener, and love it.

electric sucks,,,,,,,,,,,but i thought this was all about trucks,cars and booze.!!!!????????? looks like geeme is starting trouble again,i will spank youQ!!

My most prized kitchen tool is my husband. :D He is an awesome cook and honestly its a part of why we are married. A man that can cook like him gets a girl pretty excited. :dance:

Looks like a good oneAJ. Cuisinart is a great brand.

Yeah, justaguy, we bought an iPad! Looooove it!

Too much fun on this thread, almost peed myself a couple times today.

"Almost"????? :rofl:

And thanks, AJ - if I get to that point, I will keep Cuisinart in mind.
I actually received no less than five electric can openers when I got married oh-so-many years ago. Some were cheap brands, and broke within 3 months. Some were expensive brands, and broke within 3 months. Hmmm...... maybe I should have taken that as a sign!

I've opted for plain old manual can openers too. As for kitchen timers, I spent many years in research, and 4 channel lab timers that can count up or down are the best! Everyone I know in research has one or two of those in their kitchen.

Holy crap, here's a thread that brings back good memories of an awesome Sunday. We had more fun on this, i actually had tears from laughing so damm hard!

Well, I don't have a lab timer yet.... But considering how many of my meals are practically science experiments anyway....

I may have to go get one by golly!!!!!!! :D

naw, CJ, our meals are versions of "XYZ TV SHOWS" on steroids.....family is nagging "I'M HUNGRY, GOT ANYTHING TO EAT< WHEN'S DINNER" ....here's something resembling food on a plate, shut up and eat it... and then....

the leftovers get relegated to the cooling unit for (unknown number) of days...and then they become.... the science experiments...

I missed this thread the first time through. So, are we talking about can openers or timers?

I have a Pampered Chef timer that needs a battery, but it works pretty good. And I just found a hand crank can opener at the food service store with a long crank handle which makes it really easy to work with the whole hand instead of using the fingers and wrist to twist the small handle.

image-
http://www.cooksdire...CFQZ_hwodhT9x2w

edit-because 'XXXtv shows" just doesn't sound right for daily cooking~~~ :cool: :lol:

Back