Kitchen Timer

ya sorry geeme scovy started all this crap,i told him to stop and he was like mind your business and pushed me down. so i said im sorry scovy,then c.j. said you better keep posting so i did

am i the only one that walks around with my brick telephone

Omygod that's funny.... I think I literally laughed my ASS OFF!!!

Miami Vice phone... Cool! All you need now is a Pacer, or a Gremlin, and you're stylin! You could put a kitchen timer on the dashboard and pretend it's Kit from Night Rider....

all i need??????????????what you dont have a pacer slammed sitting on cragers with a sweet cherry bomb pipe,and a spoiler that reaches to the skky,on my dashboard is a c.b.over

Cragers, nice!!!
Me, I roll in a 67 Coupe DeVille in the Summer... 429 ci, Prowler purple metal flake w. a black vinyl top, black windows, white leather interior, all electric, 500w sub in the trunk, no kitchen timer, BOOM!

i roll in a 99 ford 350 ,v8 diesal turbo 7.3 liters all leather with full light kit with fog lights and train horn,running boards ,c.b. and extra pull tranny..................geeme is going to be pissed :rofl: :rofl:

you guys ain't got shit on my metropolitan... :)

lol.i bet this isnt what you thought a.j. when you clicked in the thread. geeme is going to be mad at you for starting all this laughing and joking :rofl: way to go

i have pretty broad shoulders...plus she is a good gal and will laugh with the rest of us...

I have a timer I got at the grocery store and use it every day....counts up, counts down, too...

AJ that metropolitan, had BETTER be a kitchen timer!
Sicman started bragging about his pacer, and I've repeatedly warned him, this is a kitchen timer thread!!!

LOL, and WOW. Just got back to this thread. YOU GUYS ARE NUTS - KEEP IT UP! :rofl:

PS - No, mine doesn't have 3 timers built into it, with multiple beeps. I looked at one like that, but it didn't have the count-up feature or go to hours, so I took a pass on that one. Besides, I do still have other timers.

I wish I still had the metropolitan...it was my first car in 1965....it would be worth a fortune today...

Oooooooo can openers, I want a big fancy electric one! We have a good grips one, but it's soooo much work to turn the handle.

Back