labels Label Updates (yet again)

I knew I had to add a bar code to the labels for this round, as well as fix the nutritional panel/ingredients to be laid out vertically, instead of horizontally....It led to this.....I'm very happy...More towards where I want to take things in a branding perspective...

THEN

The Hot Pepper said:

Real fans know, that's Geminiah Croix. ;)
well, I guess that's a locked in market!  of how many people? 

ya mean that's not a reference to something about that scarry dude sketch?

-concentrate-mayberemembergemeniacrow-

hah!!
great memory THP!

I actually did think about the new drawing and Geminiah Croix.

Back in the early days  when i was putting this all together, I was trying / creating / envisioning a whole back story / folklore for the hot sauce company, based around a witch named Geminiah Croix who created all these recipes and use to torture the kids of her village with her spicy wares....She would eventually be caught and the recipes locked up until they were found in an abandoned suitcase found in a basement.....

Not fleshed out, but it was a concept...the whole marketing scheme was gonna be built around that with merch and postcards and promotional cool materials to be sold with the hot sauce...

my promotional postrcards kind of kept up with what I wanted to do, but the reality of what is involved with running a business quickly made me realize that there were many more important areas that y attention was needed in order to be successful....

i was simply bored of my current label, and if you go through the archives, I have altered my labels probably once every 9 months or so....I'l probably look to do something different with these too...Part of my DNA I confess and admit...

but for now, I'm absolutely thrilled with how they are looking and hope to debut the entire new line at the NYC Expo next month!...

That'll be awesome to debut at the NYC Expo! 

I like the back story of the witch and suitcase, but in reality...can you imagine telling that story......xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx times a weekend.............every weekend...............at every festival............and farmers market..............for the next 10 years.....................

edit to add- :banghead:

better to just have a great brand (which you do have!) and logo/graphics....and then let the sauces speak for themselves. 

salsalady said:
That'll be awesome to debut at the NYC Expo! 

I like the back story of the witch and suitcase, but in reality...can you imagine telling that story......xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx times a weekend.............every weekend...............at every festival............and farmers market..............for the next 10 years.....................

edit to add- :banghead:

better to just have a great brand (which you do have!) and logo/graphics....and then let the sauces speak for themselves. 

Thank you. That's what I kind of figured out over time... :)
I do get asked how i came up with the company name at least 3-4 times per show already....I'd rather stick with, "What is this a f*cking Q&A??? Just buy the damn tasty sauce!!!".... that seems to work well....lol

Back