Lee´s 2009 Grow season

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I WANT YOUR PLANNNNTTSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Aji Crystal is beautiful, as are the rest of them. Any Ulupica large pods forming yet lee?

millworkman said:
Those flowers are beautiful Lee. Always a pleasure looking at your pictures.

Thx :)

FiveStar said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I WANT YOUR PLANNNNTTSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Aji Crystal is beautiful, as are the rest of them. Any Ulupica large pods forming yet lee?

Very soon.. hope this weekend:)

BR for comparison. Notice the purple pods, transplanted it 2 weeks ago to 6,5 L. Very nice ornamental!! Will look good when summer hits.

Biggie and a little unknown pepper on the back ground on a 1,5L container

Buds are huge compared to other plants
img7191o.jpg

Flower.. well almost
img7195.jpg

Lee, what variety is Biggie? I looked in the other posts in this thread, but I got lazy and decided to just ask...

Lee, you have some of the most beautiful pepper plants going! Amazing!!!

Do you primarily grow inside with temporary outside stays in the greenhouse? I hope that your answer is yes because if these are principally outdoor plants then I am doing something wrong...:P

Keep the pics comin'.

PeteyPepper said:
Lee, you have some of the most beautiful pepper plants going! Amazing!!!

Do you primarily grow inside with temporary outside stays in the greenhouse? I hope that your answer is yes because if these are principally outdoor plants then I am doing something wrong...:P

Keep the pics comin'.

Thx PP

I started all of my plants indoors under CFL's. Most of them are outside in the GH since april 3 and only some wild vars. have been moved back under the lights when weather was bad. But most of them are to big to fit in there and just only my lance and rocopica can enjoy the lights :cool:

But I must say that april 2009 was the second hottest month here in the Netherlands ever recorded :) and it sure helped a lot!

Fantastic pics lee! I love all the purple flowers.

So you're tying the branches down to make it wider? Sorry if you were already asked about this.

caroltlw said:
Fantastic pics lee! I love all the purple flowers.

So you're tying the branches down to make it wider? Sorry if you were already asked about this.

Np carol, yes I want it to grow wider especially because the branches of that plant grew more "inwards". Now there's room for more pods and i sure hope Bigger pods :lol:
Method works perfect but normally isn't necessary.

Savina's left. Jalapeno's right. Seeds where planted 19 days ago
I have planted 2 savina's in the same germinating tray (left pic. lower right tray), hope I can "fuse the stems together"

lee said:

Hi Lee
I got plant called Molnia Tsernaja/Black Lightning russian variety.
It looks like this.
8143010478550154050web_0.jpg

Yuor plant is been better light than mine.
It getting darker when first pods start grow.
What colour flovers was that you plant?

BTW your PM box is full i try to pm you yesterday.

Nice plant you have there! Black pods are just great.

Flower of my ?
That plant is on 1,5L and have been outside for 5 weeks approx.

Back