Lee´s 2009 Grow season

Txclosetgrower said:
Lee can you explain what you mean "germinated on rockwool then transplanted to soil"

Like you use rockwool til the root pops then yank it and stick it in soil? Kinda like i use a paper towel?

I honestly haven't been too impressed with rockwool for seed starting anyway, next round i'm switching to coco plugs, especially since i'm using coco/hydroton in my system.

Plants look AWESOME btw.

Thx :),

Exactly as yo described, As soon as i see the little white tail I put it in soil. When growing on RW you have to add some nutrients. Otherwise they grow very slowely

Quick wild update

Rocopica (Ulupica) Will move it back inside tomorrow under CFL's to keep it pure
img7087u.jpg

C. Lanceolatum with a tiny bud. Removed it immediately
img7064w.jpg

C. Lanceolatum is starting to grow faster... Finally. Will transplant it to 10 L tomorrow

CAP1144. Drops it leaves almost vertically when night falls

Thx IGG. Those wilds are very special indeed! and it's fun to see them grow. Though Lance is a very slow grower when it's small but will grow fast when it becomes larger.

Repotted C.Lanceolatum

If I don't have rhomboideum seeds for next growing season I'm going to cry. That has to be the coolest looking pepper plant I've ever seen.

I really look forward to the taste reports once you finally get some ripe pods.

Txclosetgrower said:
If I don't have rhomboideum seeds for next growing season I'm going to cry. That has to be the coolest looking pepper plant I've ever seen.

I really look forward to the taste reports once you finally get some ripe pods.

Too bad they have no heat at all

Characteristics:

* Flower: rotated

* Corona: yellow

* Spots: no

* Calyx: long teeth

* Berry: red

* Seed: brown

* Sweetness: no

* Heat: no
* Leaves: round, hairy

* Growing habit: large

* Plant height: 1-2m

* Number of chromosomes: 26

No heat and slightly sweet... sounds like an interesting snack.
Lee is going to isolate the plant (even though it's not likely it'll cross) and send me seeds.

lee said:
She's nice, but grows kinda slow.

Moved 2 plants to 20 L(5+gallon) containers. Aji Cito en C. Rhomboideum.

Well done Lee plants are looking terrific the Rhomboideum overwinters really well and they live for many years with good conditions,love those portable greenhouses vary useful indeed :)

talas said:
Well done Lee plants are looking terrific the Rhomboideum overwinters really well and they live for many years with good conditions,love those portable greenhouses vary useful indeed

thx

Biggie's stems are deforming really good :mrgreen:

Pic. from 5 days ago
img7038.jpg

Bolivian Rainbow

CAP217 Hyper pube

Back