• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics Lets see your meanest, most gnarly pods!!!

CPR

yJtbYtb.jpg

They are not far off the pics on CCN website. If you can get pepperlover to respond about seed source that would be great. I never got a reply hence the reason i make sure to call them Pepperlover Dragons Breath. They are at least as hot as my CCN Reapers.

Bohica claims they got their seeds from the source if you want a more current pic

We acquired our seeds directly from the original grower in the UK and grew these out this year.  The Dragon’s Breath pepper is named for the symbol of Wales – the Welsh dragon.  It is believed to be the unofficial world’s hottest pepper with a reported peak heat of 2.48 million Scoville heat units.

90a_-_Dragon_s_Breath_1024x1024@2x.jpeg

On the right moruga scorpion chocolate and on the left Carolina reaper. The plants grew next to each other, have been overwintered last year and there was a constant bumblebee working regularly. Anyone think they have cross pollinated? I will save seeds from the chocolate. Would be awesome to get a chocolate reaper... cheers everyone...
fca4d30899645f08fa5669cbcf6b7094.jpg
26592c6619dcd29bf91f7fd98b1d6ca7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Bookers said:
On the right moruga scorpion chocolate and on the left Carolina reaper. The plants grew next to each other, have been overwintered 2 years and there was a constant bumblebee working regularly. Anyone think they have cross pollinated? I will save seeds from the chocolate. Would be awesome to get a chocolate reaper... cheers everyone...
There's certainly a chance but you'd have to plant lots of seeds and even if some looked like they might be crossed you'd still have to rule out instability, genetic variations, and other crosses... A tall order. If you really want that specific cross you should intentionally polinate and isolate flowers to get seeds with high probability of being what you seek.

Sweet pods though

edit to add link:
https://www.fatalii.net/Growing_chile_peppers/Breeding

ShowMeDaSauce said:
They are not far off the pics on CCN website. If you can get pepperlover to respond about seed source that would be great. I never got a reply hence the reason i make sure to call them Pepperlover Dragons Breath.
I got precisely the same response when I emailed Puckerbutt about this Chocolate Plant that was suppose to be their C. Reaper. I didnt get a Peep out of them Maybe if i start calling them Pepper X it will get a Response?

Who Knows what i have? They do look exactly like the Peppers surrounding the Last Dab Hot Sauce of theirs, Who knows? I can tell you one thing for sure, They are SCORCHING HOT And they did FAR better than my C. Reaper from them. I saved back Seed

Got this exceptionally gnarly pheno of Bhuter's 7pot Cinder. From F2 seed

20190826_163425.jpg

This is the other pheno, I had one like this last year, and one similar but Carmel color, and I didnt save seeds from either of those.

20190826_163456.jpg

Florissa's peach reaper. The color on these is super weird. Somewhere between peach and mustard or something.

20190825_144520.jpg

For as sweet pepper this Corbaci sweet is pretty gnarly

20190817_173646.jpg

Bhutstrain #3

20190812_101323.jpg

Walchit said:
Got this exceptionally gnarly pheno of Bhuter's 7pot Cinder. From F2 seed

attachicon.gif
20190826_163425.jpg

This is the other pheno, I had one like this last year, and one similar but Carmel color, and I didnt save seeds from either of those.

attachicon.gif
20190826_163456.jpg

Florissa's peach reaper. The color on these is super weird. Somewhere between peach and mustard or something.

attachicon.gif
20190825_144520.jpg

For as sweet pepper this Corbaci sweet is pretty gnarly

attachicon.gif
20190817_173646.jpg

Bhutstrain #3

attachicon.gif
20190812_101323.jpg
Wow, Andy! Fantastic! I'm glad there are still chocolates out there. I think they're much hotter than the caramel...at least F1 was. What do you think?

Madame Jeanette x Gorongong
RdpjhND.jpg

Brown Moruga
krPueRz.jpg

Inside
ynVgyQp.jpg

7 Pot Cinder F4 Seed Savers
0rRiFpk.jpg

A better look at the color (I hope)
UbsjNz1.jpg

ZwsjGU9.jpg

They smell hot! I don't taste test pods though. I'm out of data right now. I'm hoping the Madame jeanette x goronong pic of yours loads. I have a few plants of it, I thought I was saving the genetics this year lol

I let these pods pretty much rot before I got a pic. I will see if these others are looking ripe and post some more

20190826_164500.jpg

Back