• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Loaded plants, major poddage!

Choco Hab
07-30-09_0829.jpg

Caribbean Red
07-30-09_0828.jpg

Red Savina/Carribean red?
07-30-09_0831.jpg

I guess it's not a 7Pot!
7pot7-30-09.jpg

Now I'm ready for less rain!

I agree, Red Savina is a Caribbean Red, nothing to be sad about though, Caribbean Red has better flavor and comparable heat!

Blazing heat all around. Great growing joe!

The peppers on the 7 Pot look a bit long to me. Take that with a grain of salt as I am no expert.

patrick said:
Blazing heat all around. Great growing joe!

The peppers on the 7 Pot look a bit long to me. Take that with a grain of salt as I am no expert.

Now thats what i was thinkin! Not that it really matters because I WANT THAT PLANT! Makes me jealous seeing you guys with poddage like this when all my plants are taking a compost nap. :)

Real nice poddage Joe but I don't know what you smokin' but that ain't no 7 Pot dude. At least none that I've ever seen, but no worry seed should be in your mail box any day for some damn fine brain stain. No putting your plant down because they look great glad good seed is on the way.:lol:

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
Real nice poddage Joe but I don't know what you smokin' but that ain't no 7 Pot dude. At least none that I've ever seen, but no worry seed should be in your mail box any day for some damn fine brain stain. No putting your plant down because they look great glad good seed is on the way.:lol:

I did get the seeds today! I have 4 ready for germination! Thank you!
All these seeds were given to me by a fellow member of this sight. I never said they weren't crosses, but I am thankful for them even so. So far, the white, choc hab, manzano's have all been true, along with many others!!!

Novacastrian said:
Now thats what i was thinkin! Not that it really matters because I WANT THAT PLANT! Makes me jealous seeing you guys with poddage like this when all my plants are taking a compost nap. :)

Great set of plants mate! Weve had a massive cold snap over here in perth, not seriously low but bloody 4 and under each night for the last week...my habs argh! Your plants make me jealous !

we shall take revenge in a few months!

Surely some excellent looking plants joe. Definitely not a 7-pot but a beautiful plant none the less. You are not alone thats for sure, I have a few mismarked as well as some that look to be crosses. I actually have a Red Savina that I am not so sure about myself.

Back