wanted Looking for some sample seeds

Hi..as a newbie to this forum i wanted to know if there's a
chance of getting some sample seeds for free by any chance???..
(sadly i don't have much to offer in return until i get
some more mileage with my growing experience and such...)
:oops:

Thanks in adavance:)

Hey there captainpepper, Welcome to THP. :cheers:
I see you're Israeli, so am I!
I'll gladly send you any seeds you wish, and you'll get the seeds way quicker than with any other source. PM me the list you're after.

There will never... EVER... be another Omri! I think the world might collapse on itself under the stress of such shear pie lusting awesomness...

FiveStar said:
There will never... EVER... be another Omri! I think the world might collapse on itself under the stress of such shear pie lusting awesomness...
Aw, good answer. :oops::P

FiveStar said:
I think the world might collapse on itself under the stress of such shear pie lusting awesomness...
Hey hey hey, let's get something straight here, I am the original, ultimate pie guy around here. Omjri is just a student in the ways of pie. :lol:

imaguitargod said:
Hey hey hey, let's get something straight here, I am the original, ultimate pie guy around here. Omjri is just a student in the ways of pie. :lol:

Would you say that to his face? To his eeeeeeeeeevil face?

I have a selection of seeds you are welcome to sample, mate.

Take a look at my list in this forum and let me have a pm. No problemo...

hey newbie I will send you some brown 7 pots .I do this because I love it and gladly share when I have them. pm me your address

If you'ed like some from Thailand let me know
Some kinds are hard if there not spelled in thai but I'll do my best, just tell me about them as well. I have a hard time to get the mulberrys
and the milkweed I ask for, unless it is spelled in thai and can tell them about it and find the rite people. There very friendy here so it can be a fun day.

Back