• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense LOTA BIH JOLOKIA

buying seeds from anywhere is a gamble..but there are some consciousness sellers who you can go back to time and time again stick with those..find some friends on here who you learn to trust and trade with them..cuts the middle man out ;)

Philipperv said:
How do you figure that? By offering a trade like many other members do here?
I sell my seeds 10 for $3 (including postage)

Well you know what they say about people that assume.

what??

I am but I never said that I had "naga hoopla bla bla bla 2 million scovile unit super seeds".

Never said that you were.
Besides i'd rather only trade with the established members

You go do that.
Might have to

I won't but you aren't that guy anyway. However, I still didn't "bash" you. Actually, I never asked for your business in the first place did I?

I can understand smaller groweres and people with limited room would only want proven seeds as wasting time growing a pepper that turns out to be a tomatoe will ruin a growing season .
I have had good and bad results with all kinds of sellers but when you find a good seed that seller usally can supply them year after year.
peppermania sent me 7 different kinds of seeds and so far have been doing very well and the germinaition rate was almost 100%.
she did not have the bhut so I will be buying them from a few different places as I have room for thousands of plants so if 25 are crap that is not a problem for me.

I am really happy for this thread because I will be traveling to Assam, India this year or early next year for the sole purpose of collecting various varieties of seed and will then pass some to 2 members of this board for distribution. Now I can start making a list of some members that can be excluded from this hand out. :)

Philipperv said:
Looks like you are too dense to understand the difference between someone making a point and someone pitching a sale.

I was asking to buy your bhut seeds and to get an item number .
that was it.

I suggest you send me free seeds or I will send you a pair of aphids and destroy you!!:onfire:

Philipperv said:
I am really happy for this thread because I will be traveling to Assam, India this year or early next year for the sole purpose of collecting various varieties of seed and will then pass some to 2 members of this board for distribution. Now I can start making a list of some members that can be excluded from this hand out. :)

Is there a lot of rare peppers varieties in Assam?

Philipperv said:
How can even think of forgetting me?!

Philipperv said:
You, my Jewish friend, will get some of everything I can pluck outta that place! No worries there!
I wanna say "love", but just can't... I REALLY like you my dear friend. :P

Back