• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense LOTA BIH JOLOKIA

OK seriously this is just stupid. People can have whatever opinions they want without being asses. I personally don't care to lose another valuable member of this board to a seed argument.

POTAWIE said:
I have no idea what you're talking about but it sounds sort of threatening:cool:

Since it seems like some people here have IQ's of about 50, I will explain: You, Shaynewhatever and Rob will not be the recipients of the seed distribution that I will have in a few months. Is that clear enough?

CMP, is correct as usual. As far as ebay feedback goes, its very unreliable, IMHO, as many people on ebay say, "I will only give you positive feedback if you LEAVE positive feedback."

My other bug is that people, particularly seed and coin people charge excessive postage fees, i.e. 5.00 shipping for a few seeds, (NOT saying you, PHIL), or 10.00 for shipping a single old penny, or 3.98 for shipping 20 seeds, and auction of .01-.99, or like that. Personally, I dont charge for shipping seeds under any conditions, but then, thats just me.

I am still open to trades from the fine members of this board, hint hint, wink wink, :)

Sure hope this post has NOT got me on the Assam banned seed list, :-o.

I have to say that there has been alot of opinions expressed on this forum by alot of people over the years and I have been known to rock the boat on more than one occaision as thats what a forum is all about .
I have sent seeds, hotsauce, growing supplies and live plants to people on this forum and a few others to help them out so they could enjoy growing hot peppers and trying sauces as thats why I am here .
I have read reviews on peppers and sauces and in turn went out and bought them.
I have posted my opinions on Defcons sauces and he and I have got into it to some degree yet I seem to own and eaten almost all of his product. (waiting on zero so I can also but mk2)
Potowie is an amazing gardener that will help out anyone with there problems so in my opinion if he was to grow my seeds I would be honored.

what I am saying here is that this is a good place and has alot of good people that will do alot more than just hit a few keys to help out so rememeber that.

bluelytes said:
My other bug is that people, particularly seed and coin people charge excessive postage fees, i.e. 5.00 shipping for a few seeds, (NOT saying you, PHIL), or 10.00 for shipping a single old penny, or 3.98 for shipping 20 seeds, and auction of .01-.99, or like that. Personally, I dont charge for shipping seeds under any conditions, but then, thats just me.

Alot of eBay sellers move some of the selling price of their items to the shipping charge to avoid excessive eBay final value fees. I, for one, charge a penny for the seeds and $2.99 for shipping. Saves me $ as a result. I also combine shipping on multiple orders.

Sure hope this post has NOT got me on the Assam banned seed list, :-o.

;)

I personally think that on ebay - as on any other marketplace - there are good and bad sellers. I haven't bought seeds from ebay yet and I am not sure if I would, but I wouldn't say that seeds bought off ebay are generally bad. SOme people are serious growers that sell good seeds (and I guess Philliperv is one of them) and rip-offs. It's easy to make quick money by selling crap on ebay, so OF COURSE some guys will take advantage of that.

Feedback left immediately after receiving the seeds is worthless, because they probably (:)) didn't germinate yet. So it is indeed a good idea to ask people to let you know about their results so you can post them.

I think it's cool that you'd rather trade with forum members than sell their seeds.

AND: stop fighting everybody, after all it was all based on a misunderstanding!!!!

Chiliac said:
Feedback left immediately after receiving the seeds is worthless, because they probably (:)) didn't germinate yet. So it is indeed a good idea to ask people to let you know about their results so you can post them.

Thank you. I was waiting for someone to make this point. Please go to eBay and check my feedback. Some of my buyers wait until germination before they give feedback. Also please look at my repeat customers. My username there is the same as here.

I think it's cool that you'd rather trade with forum members than sell their seeds.

Thank you again. I was surprised that I took quite a bashing for the offer though.

AND: stop fighting everybody, after all it was all based on a misunderstanding!!!!

Way ahead of you. ;)

Well I don't linger in here everyday, but try to keep in touch once in a while. I've had good experiences with people in this forum though. I had a guy give me a ton of free seeds, and some of his homemade pepper powder. I haven't gotten peppers off of the plants yet, but for some reason I'm sure they are what he says they are. Why? He went out of his way to be nice to me and hooked me up with some great plants, and homemade chilihead stuff for free. This site is full of knowledgable gardeners and chiliheads. I like that because I'm a chilihead myself. Just not on quite as much as some of you guys!:shocked::lol: Also, Omri and Philiperv I hear music playing in the room for you guys.:lol:;)

Before this thread dies the death that it deserves to, I'd like to point out that it is 1 of the most watch thread on here. There was almost 2,000 views within the last 2 days! :)

Philipperv said:
Before this thread dies the death that it deserves to, I'd like to point out that it is 1 of the most watch thread on here. There was almost 2,000 views within the last 2 days! :)
Liar!
I want proof! pictures!

Back