event Manic Monday Invitational@ Stillmanz Ranch

on another topic do you think Billyboys naga concentrate will kill us .....short answer no with a but... Those pods he gave me were the hottest thing I ever thought of eating, a concentrated version of that sounds like Bikey pepper spray...
this is the one thing I'm actually nervious about eating tommorrow.

I was thinking the Defcon would be slow grilled so the sauce/skin formed a crispy layer. I've emailed him for advice...dont know how many others would check this thread but hey chime in now if you know.

I'm pretty sure BB's concentrate will be on a shelf all its own, unless you have some chilli factory Turbo Hab Paste to compare it with :mouthonfire: I think we start the day on medium/mild & work up so we can save our tastebuds. Fresh Naga concentrate isn't going to leave a lot of your tongue :lol:

Remember to wave goodbye to your bowels tomorrow morning :lol: They're not going to talk to you for a week.

I'm thinking you could bake the wings with the sauce, or grilling it covered with aluminum foil.
After cooking use some fresh sauce on top.

Like a {ducks to avoid thrown blunt objects} kfc zinger skin. It should stick when grilled & become crispy, its not a chicken stew is it?

:) just finished packing my goodies, one job to do in the morning is to go out & pick some big fat fresh Naga Pods, I went out and had a look today & one of my plants was wilting badly, it was desperately in need of a drink, I looked at it and laughed :evil: and thought Ill let you suffer (hoping for maximum burn factor off those pods!) These pods are big & red boys... so look out!

@ bent That was the plan excellent we are on the same page.

I think my bowel will be sreaming and blurting angry monologues rather than giving me the silent treatment....lol

ps I like the kfc analogy.

pps I do thinkI have some turbocharge but I might hide it lol

Its like capsin christmas I'm so excited I'm medicating my self with beer in the hope I might get some sleeplol.

bentalphanerd said:
Like a {ducks to avoid thrown blunt objects} kfc zinger skin. It should stick when grilled & become crispy, its not a chicken stew is it?
Well you could just fry them with a sauce mixture, and than dip them in the sauce.

billyboy is scaring me already with those fresh naga taunts :lol:

Stillmanz - we got enough wings to try a few versions if we dont hear back. I keep thinking its bbq'd wings not baked, but hell whos going to care tomorrow :lol:

everyone psyched up for the big day? Im almost certain I'll be going down in flames, but a lot will depend on how much beer is available

I wonder what we can brew up with the concentrate? Maybe a little dash on some wings..

100percentNaga.jpg

'floral' isn't a word i'd have thought of when eating nagas lol Cant wait to try it. What pH did it come to?

& how many nagas in that jar?

Back